Windows 10: Google Chrome how to delete history on exit

Discus and support Google Chrome how to delete history on exit in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm new to this forum and just registered myself to be able to post this question. Prior to registering I have searched through the forum... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by erikg, Nov 8, 2015.

1. erikg Win User

Google Chrome how to delete history on exit

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and just registered myself to be able to post this question.

Prior to registering I have searched through the forum but couldn't find an answer to my question. I would like to be able to delete or clear my internet history automatically when I close my Google Chrome browser.

I have found a workaround solution, which is described on this webpage about clearing Google Chrome history on exit but I would like to know if there really isn't a more elegant solution instead of installing an addon.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

:)

erikg, Nov 8, 2015
  2. JayLuya Win User

Permanently Delete all the browsing history in Google Chrome

May I ask on how we can Delete PERMANENTLY all the browsing history in Google Chrome?

Deleted permanently means cannot be restored.

THAnKS

JayLuya, Nov 8, 2015
  3. Lumia 920 freezing when locked, almost daily, following Portico update

Delete history, cookies go on the setting at the corner of google chrome and go history and delete everything
    <advertisement removed>

Robinson_889, Nov 8, 2015
  4. pbcopter Win User

As far as I know, there is no more elegant solution unfortunately.

pbcopter, Nov 8, 2015
  5. Fafhrd Win User
    Surely that is what incognito browsing is for?

Google Chrome how to delete history on exit [​IMG]

Fafhrd, Nov 8, 2015
  6. Almighty1 Win User
Thema:

1. Google Chrome how to delete history on exit - Similar Threads - Google Chrome delete

2. How to disable the deleting of history in chrome?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the deleting of history in chrome?: google chrome deleted my history gradually every days automatic how to disable it?please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-deleting-of-history-in-chrome/35115f84-a914-4b77-8deb-8455bcad2d21
  3. How to disable the deleting of history in chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable the deleting of history in chrome?: google chrome deleted my history gradually every days automatic how to disable it?please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-the-deleting-of-history-in-chrome/35115f84-a914-4b77-8deb-8455bcad2d21
  4. Stop removing deleted google/ google chrome Need the fix!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop removing deleted google/ google chrome Need the fix!: Why is there no fix for this question posted by A.User in Feb 2018, see below. I have the same issue and need it fixed. I absolutely refuse to use Microsoft edge. I will never use a product that a company is trying to force me to use. Now post a fix for this please!...
  5. how to delete history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete history: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-history/58e887d0-0763-40ab-85fb-0f34bf446677
  6. how do i delete my browsing history on Windows 10 Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i delete my browsing history on Windows 10 Google Chrome: I just got a new HP Desktop All-In-One computer with Windows 10 and Google Chrome. On my old computer I had straight Google. I can't see how to set my History on Google Chrome to delete upon shutdown like I did with straight Google. So I've been deleting each history...
  7. Delete Browsing History not deleting upon exiting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete Browsing History not deleting upon exiting: I have tried every suggestion in Google and still does not delete upon exiting (Windows 10) Is there a sure-fire way? I was in 7, switched to 10, back to 7 no problem. New laptop, using 10, won't delete....
  8. How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Delete Browsing History on Exit in Microsoft Edge: How do you set Microsoft Edge to delete browsing history on exit, like you could with Internet Explorer? [img] 9384
  9. View Google Chrome Download History in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Google Chrome Download History in Windows: How to: View Google Chrome Download History in Windows How to View your Download History in Google Chrome in Windows [img] Information You can see all the files you have downloaded in Google Chrome on the downloads page. This tutorial will show you how to view all...
  10. Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows How to Delete Cookies in Google Chrome in Windows Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about you and your preferences. Cookies can make your browsing experience better by letting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how have google chrome delete history on exit