Windows 10: Google Chrome Icon

Discus and support Google Chrome Icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome. My cursor wasn't visible and I was trying to see if that would fix the problem. When I reinstalled and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by patreenya89, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Google Chrome Icon

I uninstalled and reinstalled Google Chrome. My cursor wasn't visible and I was trying to see if that would fix the problem.

When I reinstalled and opened google, the icon in the taskbar had a little user icon next to it when I reinstalled it.

Google Chrome Icon 431f79b0-7ffb-405d-913b-980ea2296b39?upload=true.png

It doesn't seem to be making any changes in the application but it does annoy me quite a bit.

If you know how to get rid of it please let me know, thank you!

:)

patreenya89, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Gowrish_S Win User
    Missing Google Chrome system notification icon.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please answer these questions for us:

1. Was there any changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Are you able to see other notification icons?
    3. Have you tested the issue on a different user account?
    Please try this step and let us know:

As you have already tried enabling the settings in Google Chrome and Windows 10, I would suggest you to create a new user account by following the

link
    and test the issue.

Note- The notification icon will be missing if you access the Google Chrome in Incognito mode. Please access the browser in normal mode.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Google Chrome Icon

Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Google Chrome Icon

1. Google Chrome Icon - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Icon

2. New "Search Tabs" icon on Google Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    New "Search Tabs" icon on Google Chrome?: Today I have a New "Search Tabs" icon (hover over), on my Google Chrome Tab Bar?- I clicked on it, and it just Minimized my browser? There is nothing new in Extensions. My AV did a clean scan, and their Forum was no help? Google Search found nothing? The icon is the little...
  3. my google Chrome icon is transparent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my google Chrome icon is transparent: I opened google Chrome to use it but then when I checked my desktop after that my google Chrome icon was transparent, why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-google-chrome-icon-is-transparent/b813738c-0808-4bb5-97a8-57251d07067c
  4. Google Chrome icon keeps moving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome icon keeps moving: My google chrome icon keeps moving to the same place every time after getting a second monitor, any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/NathanPotter340 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lfbiet/google_chrome_icon_keeps_moving/
  5. Google Chrome/Google icons gone missing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome/Google icons gone missing...: Got up this morning to check necessities on my computer but noticed something missing, it was Google Chrome and the Google icons on my desktop and task bar. Question: Because I opted not to use Microsoft Edge, Microsoft has not stopped me from using or accessing Chrome or...
  6. Google Chrome Turns Desktop Icons White????????

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Turns Desktop Icons White????????: Hi, This started recently within the last few days. Whenever I open my Google Chrome browser then my desktop shortcut icons will briefly turn white for a couple of seconds then they go back to normal. If I open a second browser tab in Google Chrome, then the icons do not...
  7. Desktop icons open in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icons open in Google Chrome: Desk top icons open/shortcuts go to Google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icons-open-in-google-chrome/623c3d54-bd7f-489e-9e69-a3c07466eeb4
  8. Google Chrome icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome icons.: I keep getting a google chrome icon with a grey head in it on my computer. I understand this icon is for multiple profiles (whatever that means). I want to get rid of it. Internet advice says go the wrench in the top right hand corner of your screen, but Windows 10 has no...
  9. google chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome: how can I get google chrome on my windows 10 laptop and set it as my default browser????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/fe8c2aa2-381f-484b-9ce5-cedc9bbd5d35
  10. Missing Google Chrome system notification icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Google Chrome system notification icon.: Hello, I am missing Google Chrome system notification icon. I already tried enabling in Chrome settings and I also tried turning it on Windows 10 Settings. No matter what I do I can't get the icon back. Thanks in advance....