Windows 10: Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

Discus and support Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Google’s browser experiencing problems in TH2 Windows 10 Threshold 2 build 10586 is now available for both fast and slow ring users,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2 [​IMG]

Read more:http://news.softpedia.com/news/googl...2-495954.shtml

Cluster Head, Nov 9, 2015
  2. BunnyJ New Member

It's working just fine for me. I use it for my music related things,, guitar tabs and chords.

Jeff

:)

BunnyJ, Nov 9, 2015
  3. IanJohn Win User
    Microsoft Edge Google search problem

Personally solved problem of not being able to use google search in Edge by following steps.

1. Assumed the problem with using google in Edge is because windows 10 is still in beta.

2. Installed Google Chrome.

3. Set Google Chrome as the default browser in Windows 10.

4. Pinned Google Chrome to taskbar.

5. Removed Edge and IE from the taskbar

6. Google search now working well in Chrome.

IanJohn, Nov 9, 2015
  4. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

Synaptics Touchpad 3 Finger Gestures not working in Windows 10 with Lenovo Flex 3

I have the same issue on my dell xps 15 9530. Tried pretty much everything to fix this. The generic synaptics drivers don't even install. But I guess the issue would still persist with them anyway. Can I ask if you're on threshold 2(the november update)?

EDIT: I've found out what's causing the problem. Synaptic's app profiles are the problem, whenever you have let's say google chrome open en you don't close it before putting the computer in sleep mode, it'll load google chrome's profile, which messes up
    the task view and dekstop gestures (three finger swipes). I've located the app profiles in the registry and for the programs that were present on my pc with synaptic app profiles, I added -save to the registry key and rebooted. Now if I leave google chrome
    open, it won't load the profile, so the windows 10 gestures won't be overwritten. The app profile location is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\synaptics\SynTP\Default\AppProfiles.

Add -save to the profiles of the programs that are causing issues, reboot and there you go, you'll never lose the three finger swipe gesture for task view or minimize all windows again.

Karel Van Hecke, Nov 9, 2015
  5. doorules Win User
    Hasn't crashed here either under 586 build.

doorules, Nov 9, 2015
  6. bro67 Win User
    There was an issue with the previous insider, that you had to use the 32-bit version of Chrome.

My wife has had zero issues with Chrome and Windows 10, since 10240 rolled out.

bro67, Nov 9, 2015
  7. gzt7d8 Win User
    I think it is a conspiracy by Microsoft.

Here was the first clue that something was going to happen. *Wink

Microsoft: Windows 10 Users Should Say No to Chrome and Firefox

gzt7d8, Nov 9, 2015
  8. tcman50 Win User

Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

I am 64-bit from top to bottom, no problems here

Terry *Smile

tcman50, Nov 9, 2015
  9. linw Win User
    No problems here, either (32 bit).

linw, Nov 9, 2015
  10. no problems here 64 bit

scandal1981, Nov 9, 2015
  11. I've been on 10586 th2 for a little while no major issues with Chrome x64 as the default browser until last night Chrome and Windows froze up I had maybe 8 tabs open . I had to restart eventually no BSOD or anything cursor just froze up and KB was unresponsive but I was able to re start eventually after looking at a slow responding task man . Task man said disc was at 100% at the time and Ram was 70% but no processes or background processes indicated or added up to that although there was a windows update process of some sort running .

blutos cousin, Nov 9, 2015
  12. MS storm trooper propaganda , Edge freezes up occasionally too ! ☻

13. BunnyJ New Member

Using Chrome all day without any issues.

BunnyJ, Nov 9, 2015
  14. removed by poster wong thread

15. I use Chrome exclusively and never have had any issues with 10...

bullfights, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2 - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Issues

2. google chrome 2 on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome 2 on taskbar?: google chrome 2 on taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-2-on-taskbar/4fa85406-7f59-4aae-89e7-48febf27c70f
  3. google chrome 2 on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome 2 on taskbar?: google chrome 2 on taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-2-on-taskbar/4fa85406-7f59-4aae-89e7-48febf27c70f
  4. Google Chrome Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome Issues: Hi everyone anytime I open up google chrome it shortly there after crashes no error message or anything. When I open google chrome a windows sound plays I’m not sure what it’s called though. Does anyone have any ideas submitted by /u/SpokenThread [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728
  6. Windows 10 Threshold 2

Windows 10 Threshold 2: Should I update first to build 10240 or wait till November? Also, will the Media Creation Tool update itself directly to the new build? Insiders, what is new in this update apart from UI changes? 27347
  7. Google chrome issue with windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome issue with windows 10: Could someone explain to me what the problem is with using chrome as my browser in windows 10? I'm not a computer geek like most people. Don't understand all the jargon they're talking about. Should I use Google chrome or should I not use it? Thanks 68863
  8. Threshold 2 question

Threshold 2 question: I have Windows 10 professional. Unfortunately all this fast/slow ring , insider stuff is a tad confusing. On my machine I ticked defer updates as I don't want to be a beta tester/Guinea pig for any old release that comes down the pipe. But obviously I wonder about threshold 2...
  9. W10 Threshold 2 Sound Playback Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 Threshold 2 Sound Playback Issues: Since the Nov update I only get sound from my speakers. When I choose "AMD HDMI Output" (for head phones ) and set default nothing happens. All worked fine prior to update. AMD drivers are up to date. Headphones are connected to the rear of Asus Display. Any ideas ? 30181
  10. Strange issue with Threshold 2 installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange issue with Threshold 2 installation: I have just updated the PC using the MCT as I wasn't getting offered the Threshold 2 update via Windows Update - I assume because I replaced the motherboard last week due to the old one dying. I generallty use the local admin account to run everything, I am savvy enough to...