Windows 10: Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

Discus and support Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I was using Google Chrome as normal, then closed it for around half an hour or so. I then tried to open it again, however, the window opens, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KritiSharma1, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

Today I was using Google Chrome as normal, then closed it for around half an hour or so. I then tried to open it again, however, the window opens, then immediately crashes after a second. I have closed all google processes in task manager, I deleted the Google file from AppData, I uninstalled Chrome and installed it again, and I restarted and updated windows as I thought it may have something to do with that. In spite of this, it is still continuing to do the same thing. I am not sure if it is a Google issue, or an OS issue, however it is becoming a real hindrance as I have to submit some work

:)

KritiSharma1, Aug 17, 2022

2. Google Chrome crashes

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Chrome browser crashes. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check whether you are able to repair Google Chrome and check if that helps.

In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features
      , and then select the program.
    • Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    • To fix the program, select Repair or, if that’s not available, Change.
    • Follow the directions on the screen
    If the repair option is not present, you may uninstall and reinstall the application and check if that helps.

If the issue still persists, it would be better if you contact the Google Chrome support for further assistance.

Hope the provided information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Google Chrome Keeps Crahshing in Windows 10

Google Chrome keeps crashing when I visit sites for United Airlines, Bloomberg and others. Obviously tried repairing and reinstalling the app. This didn't fix anything. Any suggestions?

Thanks

GraemeJohnston1, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

1. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything. - Similar Threads - Google Chrome keeps

2. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.: Today I was using Google Chrome as normal, then closed it for around half an hour or so. I then tried to open it again, however, the window opens, then immediately crashes after a second. I have closed all google processes in task manager, I deleted the Google file from...
  3. Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome keeps crashing, I've tried everything.: Today I was using Google Chrome as normal, then closed it for around half an hour or so. I then tried to open it again, however, the window opens, then immediately crashes after a second. I have closed all google processes in task manager, I deleted the Google file from...
  4. google chrome is crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome is crashing: Hey good morning everyone,I am Aniruddh here, what happens here is, whenever I open a tab on chrome, there are some points on the page which will make chrome non-functional. I have attached a pic of the normal tab and the tab that appears after the problem. and after this...
  5. google chrome is crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome is crashing: Hey good morning everyone,I am Aniruddh here, what happens here is, whenever I open a tab on chrome, there are some points on the page which will make chrome non-functional. I have attached a pic of the normal tab and the tab that appears after the problem. and after this...
  6. My Windows Defender disappeared and I've tried everything on Google.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows Defender disappeared and I've tried everything on Google.: Anything left before I have to reinstall windows? So I'm actually on a fresh install of windows, bought a new machine with it pre-installed a month ago. Yes I torrent. But I've been using PCs since the 90s. I know what to click on and what not to (at least I think). I've...
  7. Google Chrome keeps crashing on start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome keeps crashing on start: I finished my pc build today and installed chrome. It was working well and all but then it crashed for some reason. I tried to reopen it but again it crashed on start. I then deleted all files and things related to Chrome and Uninstalled it. Then after I reinstalled jt, it...
  8. Google chrome crash

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Google chrome crash: Hi, I would like to ask about something. I had google chrome crashed on my old windows version, so after downloading the new windows version, if I transferred the old APP data files of the old google chrome to the new windows, might that cause the google chrome to crash...
  9. Google chrome crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google chrome crashes: Hi, I've had my pc for a year now and the start of this year my Internet is always crashing whenever I open Google or the Internet explorer for a few minutes or even when I open a new website after it's crashed previously. I checked the performance of the Internets...
  10. Daily BSODs (ntoskrnl.exe) I've tried everything I've seen on google.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSODs (ntoskrnl.exe) I've tried everything I've seen on google.: SuperFetch and Prefetch are disabled. Memcheck gives no errors. The computer ran almost 24/7 for ~~10 months before the Win 10 upgrade, not a single BSOD. Since 10, I've gotten 15-20. I've followed all the steps in this article: Windows 10: How to fix system ntoskrnl.exe...