Windows 10: Google Chrome new theme

Discus and support Google Chrome new theme in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If you want to try the new Google Chrome theme just go to chrome://flags and search for UI Layout for the browser's top chrome and change it to refresh... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Edward, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Edward Win User

Google Chrome new theme

If you want to try the new Google Chrome theme just go to chrome://flags and search for UI Layout for the browser's top chrome and change it to refresh

:)

Edward, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Google Chrome new theme

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome new theme

1. Google Chrome new theme - Similar Threads - Google Chrome theme

2. Dark theme on Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Dark theme on Chrome?: Hello all. My chrome browser has now gone into dark theme (background) and I cannot change it? I have checked for recent Win 10 updates as this changed 2 days ago but none (last one 18-7-21). I tried to reset the chrome browser and still within any tab opened it is always...
  3. Dark theme on Chrome?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dark theme on Chrome?: Hello all. My chrome browser has now gone into dark theme (background) and I cannot change it? I have checked for recent Win 10 updates as this changed 2 days ago but none (last one 18-7-21). I tried to reset the chrome browser and still within any tab opened it is always...
  4. New profiles experience in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    New profiles experience in Google Chrome: If you're one of the many families who share a computer in your home, or someone who uses their computer for both work and personal browsing, these stories may be familiar: You spent the previous day hand-picking your favorite browser colors and theme, only to discover that...
  5. Restore Google Chrome on a new PC?

in Browsers and Email
    Restore Google Chrome on a new PC?: Hello everybody! :) my computer broke down a few days ago, it just wouldn't boot anymore. Since then I have put a fresh installation of Windows 10 on a new hard disk. But now the question: Google Chrome allows you to synchronize data, settings, addons and passwords. But...
  6. Chrome Themes on Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Themes on Edge: Is there an easy way to install Chrome themes on the new Edge? 154996
  7. New policies for Google Chrome extensions and Google Drive API

in Windows 10 News
    New policies for Google Chrome extensions and Google Drive API: Third-party apps and websites create services that millions of people use to get things done and customize their online experience. To make this ecosystem successful, people need to be confident their data is secure, and developers need clear rules of the road. That’s why...
  8. google chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome: how can I get google chrome on my windows 10 laptop and set it as my default browser????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/fe8c2aa2-381f-484b-9ce5-cedc9bbd5d35
  9. Enable or Disable Color and Theme for New Tab Page in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Color and Theme for New Tab Page in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable Color and Theme for New Tab Page in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable Color and Theme for New Tab Page Customize Menu in Google Chrome When you have Google set as your default search engine in Google Chrome, you can open a New Tab page...
  10. Change Theme in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Theme in Google Chrome: How to: Change Theme in Google Chrome How to Change Theme in Google Chrome You can personalize Google Chrome on your computer with any custom theme you want. The theme appears around the border of the browser and as the background when you open a new tab. Your Chrome...