Windows 10: Google Chrome not loading youtube

Discus and support Google Chrome not loading youtube in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jasonx3, Aug 16, 2021.

1. jasonx3 Win User

Google Chrome not loading youtube

Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history. complete uninstall using revo uninstaller I have 0 extensions I'm on google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 Windows 10 pro x64 19043.1165

:)

jasonx3, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 16, 2021
  3. Some videos on YouTube not working in Google Chrome

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you tried accessing YouTube in different browsers?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Do you have issues with all the video files?
    Method 1: I would suggest you to launch Google Chrome by right clicking the program icon and select ‘Run as Administrator’ and check for the issue.

If you are unable to launch the program, you may try to open the program from the exact location.

• Open C drive.
    • Select ‘Program files’.
    • Open ‘Google’ folder and select ‘Chrome’.
    • And find the application icon and see if you are able to launch the program.
    Method 2: If the issue still persists, it would be a good idea to uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check with the issue.

I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more information.

Google Help

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 16, 2021
  4. zaichi Win User

no audio in google chrome

hi,

im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake.

my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps

• resetting chrome
    • reinstalling chrome
    • reinstalling drivers
    • restarting my machine
    • checked if it was not muted
    • checked with a youtube video if the sound bar in the mixed moved it did
    • other sounds works fine like discord and edge etc etc etc

im now clue less what to do. asked some friends and they dont know either.

i got the lastest updates for my headset razer chroma kraker 7.1 and google chrome. windows is up2date.

kind regards

zaichi, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Google Chrome not loading youtube - Similar Threads - Google Chrome loading

2. Chrome and Youtube and Google not opening on all my browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome and Youtube and Google not opening on all my browser: Please help me with a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-and-youtube-and-google-not-opening-on-all/f34eff29-ce7c-4932-a763-b2e2bcc63571
  3. Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?: YouTube Video Pauses in Google Chrome and I need it disabled. I installed an App from Google store and it doesn’t work although it does come with a warning saying “not tested” and may not work. From what I can tell because I’m a sleep it is that it pauses after 2 to 3 hours...
  4. Google, Gmail, and Youtube regularly not loading

Google, Gmail, and Youtube regularly not loading: I am absolutely convinced this is a Windows or internet problem, because every other webpage loads fine, none of these work in Microsoft Edge or Firefox, Down Detector doesn't pick up a problem with any of them and I can't contact Google Support because THAT won't load either...
  5. Google Chrome and Youtube Blurry and Fuzzy banner pictures

Google Chrome and Youtube Blurry and Fuzzy banner pictures: I am seeing fuzzy and blurry banner pictures and photos on my google chrome installed application. How can I fix the scaling for the app? When I selected "Custom scaling" from my Advanced scaling settings, I was prompted to enter a custom scaling size between 100% and 500%....
  6. Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading

Internet pages not loading, but google and youtube are loading: Hello, I've been struggling with a problem for a few days now. The only web pages i can open are google and youtube. Others are loading really slow. I managed to do a speedtest on one page but this gave me a download speed of 0.08mb/s meanwhile windows says i have a...
  7. Google, Google Chrome, Youtube and Google Drive will not work on my laptop!

Google, Google Chrome, Youtube and Google Drive will not work on my laptop!: Help! No matter what browser I try my laptop will not open any google websites when connected to the wifi. This even happens when I use Incognito mode. My family connect to the same wifi/router and don't seem to have this issue. There was an update my laptop decided to go...
  8. Google Calendar won't load in Chrome

Google Calendar won't load in Chrome: Hello. Google Calendar won't load in Chrome on either of my PCs, not even in incognito mode. I just get the message "Loading...". However it will load in Edge. Does anyone have any idea what is going on here? 111713
  9. Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome takes forever to load YouTube videos: Recently, I'm having problems with Chrome taking a lot longer than usual to load YouTube videos. This has been a problem that's started while getting on the desktop for the evening and watching some videos. At first, I thought it was an extension I was running called...
  10. Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube.

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube.: Source Google Chrome Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎16-‎Mar-‎17 5:12 PM Status Report sent Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...