Windows 10: Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube.

Discus and support Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Source Google Chrome Summary Stopped responding and was closed Date ‎16-‎Mar-‎17 5:12 PM Status Report sent Description A... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by khanmein, Mar 15, 2017.

1. khanmein Win User

Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube.

Source
    Google Chrome

Summary
    Stopped responding and was closed

Date
    ‎16-‎Mar-‎17 5:12 PM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: chrome.exe
    Application Version: 57.0.2987.98
    Application Timestamp: 58c08db4
    Hang Signature: f04b
    Hang Type: 134217728
    OS Version: 10.0.14393.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Hang Signature 1: f04b74eea60ff0bb70a5ff7f82f3615c
    Additional Hang Signature 2: aec5
    Additional Hang Signature 3: aec56ef1bc54842430de49c5b2782466
    Additional Hang Signature 4: f04b
    Additional Hang Signature 5: f04b74eea60ff0bb70a5ff7f82f3615c
    Additional Hang Signature 6: aec5
    Additional Hang Signature 7: aec56ef1bc54842430de49c5b2782466

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: a46315861b97224075633e145ff28b08 (129390634407)

how to fix it? thanks & cheers. *Smile

currently, enable hardware acceleration & using latest 378.78 on (14393.953)

P.S. don't suggest disable hardware acceleration. *Wink

:)

khanmein, Mar 15, 2017
  2. Cefizelj' Win User

Google Chrome YouTube video(s) reproduction is freezing on every 12 seconds for ½ of a second, after computer is waken up out of sleep

I don’t know, should I address this problem to Microsoft (Windows 10) or to Google (Chrome)? I have discovered strange computer behaviour when YouTube videos are played in Google Chrome, after computer is wakened up out of sleep. Video reproduction
    is freezing on every 12 seconds for ½ of a second, when at the same time audio is played with no interruptions. This happens only after computer is wakened out of few hours sleep, if computer is wakened up out of just, let’s say, 15 minutes sleep, problem
    does not appear. Problem also does not appear when computer is not wakened out of sleep, but it is just normally turned ON, like in the morning. I have checked if this “after sleep” freezing is present in Microsoft Edge or Firefox, but no, problem is only
    present in Google Chrome. All three browsers are using hardware acceleration (GPU rendering). When (if) I turn hardware acceleration in Google Chrome OFF, YouTube videos do not freeze anymore. I have also turned OFF computer virus protection, firewall, all
    Chrome extensions and plugins, but with hardware acceleration turned ON, Google Chrome freezes. Next thing that solves this issue is to Log out of Windows user account and Log back. After this Google Chrome YouTube video freezing is cured until computer is
    put to sleep again for few hours and then waken up.

Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube. [​IMG]

Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube. [​IMG]

Cefizelj', Mar 15, 2017
  3. Ivan9114 Win User
    Problems with Windows 10

The methods (1 and 2) didn't work. I installed Google Chrome. After the installation of Google Chrome I had success with the Youtube videos. Today I watched a lot of youtube videos. My laptop is Lenovo G585.

Ivan9114, Mar 15, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

I've been experiencing some video crashing on FB (facebook) and after checking it seems to be a global issue. Some are complaining about the same thing for youtube and something else. Chrome and FB are aware of it and the word is that they are working on it.

Plankton, Mar 15, 2017
  5. dencal Win User
    Try Uninstalling Google, then reinstalling.

dencal, Mar 15, 2017
  6. Plankton Win User
    Yeah....that doesn't work.

Plankton, Mar 15, 2017
  7. khanmein Win User
    how to reproduce this issue is simply by dragging the seek bar around or changing resolution quality. this scenario happen occasionally.

anything related with youtube codec avc1 & vp9?

FYI, i had no issue on my previous maxwell card & uninstall won't solve the particular issue.

khanmein, Mar 15, 2017
  8. khanmein Win User

Fixed since unable to reproduce it.

khanmein, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Chrome not responding, freezes & green video on Youtube. - Similar Threads - Google Chrome responding

2. Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling YouTube Video Pausing in Google Chrome?: YouTube Video Pauses in Google Chrome and I need it disabled. I installed an App from Google store and it doesn’t work although it does come with a warning saying “not tested” and may not work. From what I can tell because I’m a sleep it is that it pauses after 2 to 3 hours...
  3. Google Chrome not loading youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not loading youtube: Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history. complete uninstall using revo uninstaller I have 0 extensions I'm on google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 Windows 10 pro x64...
  4. Google Chrome Freezing

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Freezing: When I am navigating google maps If I walk away and come back sometimes Chrome is froze. I have to close chrome and reopen. Also YouTube videos if I pause the video and come back after screen goes off I have my monitor go off after 3 minutes. But it does not matter how long...
  5. "google chrome not responding"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "google chrome not responding": Lenovo IdeaPad S340, in Windows I keep getting "Google chrome not responding" EVERY DAY. What do I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-not-responding/46fdd7a6-5904-4022-8d0f-ab87aaa5de6c
  6. google chrome wont respond

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome wont respond: Google chrome wont load now, comes up with 'not responding'. These last couple of days it was really, really slow and sometimes would come up with that 'not responding' but then would correct itself but now it wont load at all and trying to navigate around any system on the...
  7. Watch YouTube videos with Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Watch YouTube videos with Chrome: How can this annoying nag be eliminated from YouTube ! I am using Edge and do not want chrome. I let Windows do Windows. 91861
  8. Youtube video problems in chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube video problems in chrome: After i upgraded to windows 10 youtube videos sometimes do not load when the page loads. I usually have to refresh the page twice to get it to work. 13321
  9. Google Chrome does not respond

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome does not respond: This is a problem with Chrome Version 65.0.3325.162 (Official Build) (64-bit) running under Windows 10 64 bit. When I start Chrome, nothing happens. From time to time, a "page unresponsive" dialogue box appears. Chrome's task manager shows a CPU load of around 27%, but...
  10. Google chrome does not respond

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome does not respond: Chrome isn't responding to few websites. Window 10 x64bit Os Chrome version 57.0.2987.133. Java, Flash, shockwave installed and Is is clean installed. I could access chrome://plugins , chrome://flags page cannot be displayed is the error I get .. Please help any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot