Windows 10: Google Chrome not showing Most visited sites shortcuts or thumbnails on Windows 10

Discus and support Google Chrome not showing Most visited sites shortcuts or thumbnails on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Web browsers offer nice features to get you browsing your favorite websites quickly as […] This article Google Chrome not showing Most visited... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 26, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Google Chrome not showing Most visited sites shortcuts or thumbnails on Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Google Chrome not showing Most visited sites shortcuts or thumbnails on Windows 10

1. Google Chrome not showing Most visited sites shortcuts or thumbnails on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Google Chrome showing

2. Google Chrome Site issues

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Site issues: I've had this problem for several months I believe but just never really took the time to figure it out. Full disclosure, I do not work for T-mobile, nor am I advertising for them. I'm simply using their site as an example. Basically, I would go to this site, fill out the...
  3. stored wifi sites visited

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stored wifi sites visited: wondering where to find the list of sites stored? I am running windows 10 Thanks for your help! Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stored-wifi-sites-visited/122a96ba-87e7-4f24-a3fe-67bfc4f19992
  4. fix my google chrome shortcut

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fix my google chrome shortcut: fix my google chrome shortcut https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emma34/c8eec995-8d16-41a2-917b-d036176cfb8d
  5. Google Chrome issue with a roadway site

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome issue with a roadway site: Hey. Ever since this most recent update to Windows 10, I can no longer get an active map on Cruz511.org on Chrome browser. The map shows up but does not populate. It works on firefox and on my husband's Windows 8 chrome browser. Can't think of any other reason it suddenly...
  6. Google Chrome issue with a roadway site

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome issue with a roadway site: Hey. Ever since this most recent update to Windows 10, I can no longer get an active map on Cruz511.org on Chrome browser. The map shows up but does not populate. It works on firefox and on my husband's Windows 8 chrome browser. Can't think of any other reason it suddenly...
  7. google chrome older shortcuts not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome older shortcuts not opening: Hi, Had this problem for a while now with google chrome browser, I can create new shortcuts to desktop and they work fine but older ones still will not open the icon etc is there but it only opens to the google page, I have uninstalled chrome,reset it etc but nothing seems...
  8. Google Chrome: My Thumbnails Disappeared??

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: My Thumbnails Disappeared??: My frequent website thumbnails on my Google Home page have all disappeared. I had about a dozen of them and this morning when I logged on to my PC and opened Google I noticed I just has a blank Google page with the usual Search Bar and that's all. The Internet works fine...
  9. Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome: How to: Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome How to Hide or Show Shortcuts on New Tab Page in Google Chrome When you open a new tab Ctrl+N in Google Chrome, you will see shortcuts of websites you visit often by default under the search box. When...
  10. Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site ..

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site ..: Anyone else getting that old Google bar when visiting a Google site with Edge? [img] 44207