Windows 10: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

Discus and support Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Aron Smith, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem?

:)

Aron Smith, Oct 5, 2018

2. Unwanted websites that open automatically on all browsers

Recently, websites have been opening automatically when I try to open my usual websites or click on a familiar link. It is very difficult to use a desired website because of the constant opening of unwanted sites. How can I resolve this problem? This is
    occurring with IE 11, Firefox 48, and Chrome browsers.

WillieBrownlee, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Cindygara Win User
    Help with Google Chrome Automatically Opens Unknown Websites

Google chrome automatically opens websites (unknown websites) on my computer which is causing my computer to run slower and/or freeze up.

It opens several unknown websites which run at the same time.

I am unable to select the settings or the control icon it turns orange and I can't select anything cause it takes me out.

Please assist me as soon as possible.

The computer is an office computer and it's affecting the workflow tremendously.

I look forward hearing from one of your representatives as soon as possible.

Cindygara, Oct 5, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

1. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically. - Similar Threads - Google Chrome open

2. Unwanted website automatically opening on browser startup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unwanted website automatically opening on browser startup: Every time I open Chrome after fully exiting it, a website called me.fo automatically opens. I used malwarebytes and hitmanpro but they didnt change the situation. I altered C/Windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts file by adding 127.0.0.1 me.fo at the end of it, but it didnt...
  3. google chrome is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome is not opening: the application has failed to start because it side-by-side configuration is incorrect.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-is-not-opening/a3cdf030-932d-47ff-b600-126b74d92256
  4. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome will not open: My google chrome will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/e7e33c03-3800-48fe-ae99-bd241f75b1c0
  5. Certain Websites and Content are not Opening - Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Certain Websites and Content are not Opening - Google Chrome: I've been experiencing problems with certain websites when trying to open their site. Sometimes the content within the site will not open as well. The error messages I receive may be " example.com took too long to respond" the connection was reset; Some sites do not open and...
  6. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome will not open: Restarted my computer and now Google Chrome will not open up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/ac556932-f95f-4c55-887f-dbe4c5984b43
  7. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome will not open: Google chrome will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/5daf90aa-2128-4caf-9296-d3470efb3b3b
  8. Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore: When I used to restart/open up my computer, Google Chrome used to open automatically all the time with the url thing usually being the first thing to open at the top of the screen. All my bookmarks and actual history was on there and I was very satisfied with it as it made...
  9. Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.

Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.: Google Chrome open unwanted website automatically.. by a virus how to resolve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_8/google-chrome-open-unwanted-website-automatically/3bfb919b-96a7-454a-8d55-d3794d74b9a6
  10. Help with Google Chrome Automatically Opens Unknown Websites

Help with Google Chrome Automatically Opens Unknown Websites: Google chrome automatically opens websites (unknown websites) on my computer which is causing my computer to run slower and/or freeze up. It opens several unknown websites which run at the same time. I am unable to select the settings or the control icon it turns orange and...