Windows 10: Google Chrome random "ERR_TIMED_OUT" since latest Windows 10 Update!

Discus and support Google Chrome random "ERR_TIMED_OUT" since latest Windows 10 Update! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Okay so I have this problem with Google Chrome intermittently having page loading issues since the latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4495667... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BLaZiNgSPEED, May 9, 2019.

1. Google Chrome random "ERR_TIMED_OUT" since latest Windows 10 Update!

Okay so I have this problem with Google Chrome intermittently having page loading issues since the latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4495667 Windows 10 v1809 5 days ago. I looked at this guide. How to fix 'ERR_TIMED_OUT' on Google Chrome

I had the same problem with the Home edition. Step 2 did work for me on Windows 10 Home. But since installing Windows 10 Pro the Solution 2 guide no longer works for me after Windows update.

Google Chrome doesn't work. Sometimes it works but there are occasions when I still see page cannot be displayed for a few seconds for all sites and then back to normal again after a few seconds. I know it is a Chrome problem because immediately when I launch Microsoft Edge websites are loading normally!

I don't know if this is normal. But in my Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\Root\ProtectedRootsEven after I right click on the ProtectedRoots and click Enable Inheritance and then click to Enable Full Control for my account ownership. The next time I reopen Registry Editor and and then reopen again I see the Enable Full Control checkbox unmarked and Enable Inheritance is back to Disabled! Is this normal?I don't remember how it was before.

But Enable Full Control checkbox does not remain saved after applying. After I check permissions for ProtectedRoots the Full Control mark disappears. I'm wondering whether this is the reason for my Google Chrome causing problems sometimes? I tried both Google Chrome and Google Chrome Beta versions and I am experiencing the same problem once every few hours Google Chrome will stop loading pages for a few seconds. It is not my internet connection as router stats is showing that I'm connected and hasn't dropped out. Edge is working fine.

After a few seconds it normalizes back to normal. I'm having this problem last 1 week every single day at least once every few hours Google Chrome will stop loading pages for absolutely all websites for a few to several seconds. I tried uninstalling network drivers, reinstalling both old and new drivers but this same intermittent issue is continuing!

:)

BLaZiNgSPEED, May 9, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Possible minor bug - Update with both Opera 2x & Google Chrome installed

Strange bug: Running the previous-older version of GPU-Z on Windows 7, 64-bit, SP1 and trying to update GPU-Z. Have Opera 23/24 installed as a 2ndary web browser, and Google Chrome installed as default/main web browser.
    Steps that work fine:
    1) Run GPU-Z whatever version.
    2) Open About.
    3) Click the links.
    Result: Links open correctly in default browser - Google Chrome.

Steps to reproduce bug:
    1) Run GPU-Z, version before latest.
    2) Try to check for updates.
    3) GPU-Z says an update is available.
    4) Tell it to show the update.
    Result: Link opens incorrectly in Opera 23/24, instead of default Google Chrome web browser.
    Expected: Open in Google Chrome instead.

Note: Opera 23/24 uses the same core as Google Chrome.

Please check and fix, if necessary.

Naki, May 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, May 9, 2019
  4. Victor-P Win User

Google Chrome random "ERR_TIMED_OUT" since latest Windows 10 Update!

Google Chrome (or any other Chromium based browser) does not load some pages with ERR_TIMED_OUT error after Windows 10 Update 1803

After Windows 10 was update to 1803, Google Chrome (or any other Chromium based browser) does not load some pages with ERR_TIMED_OUT error.

Restarting CryptoSvc service helps only on 10 minutes, then again Chrom does not work as well.

It's a critical bug, I don't understand how MS is testing update?!

Victor-P, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Google Chrome random "ERR_TIMED_OUT" since latest Windows 10 Update!

1. Google Chrome random "ERR_TIMED_OUT" since latest Windows 10 Update! - Similar Threads - Google Chrome random

2. Resolve an errors "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" AND "ERR_TIMED_OUT" on chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resolve an errors "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" AND "ERR_TIMED_OUT" on chrome: Please help me to resolve an errors "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" and "ERR_TIMED_OUT" show on social media websites Hi5.com /tagged.com these web sites unable to load...
  3. Random sleeping since latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random sleeping since latest update: This is my first post on this subreddit, and I’m not entirely sure which flair to use so I hope this is right. Also please excuse my lack of technical understanding, I’m a bit of a newbie at this lol. I’ll try and give some context to the issue I’ve been having below, if...
  4. Google Chrome Random Pausing

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Random Pausing: I find it most irritable that Chrome has paused on occasions after Sleep or Hibernation. It does not happen often, but it does happen. Having tried some minor settings tweeks as specified on the web, it is not cured and still pauses. Does anybody have a solution to this...
  5. Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update

Severe Lag in Chrome Bookmarks since latest Windows 10 update: Ever since the most recent Windows 10 update, 10.0.18362.418, I have had a severed lag in my Chrome bookmarks. The first click selection will respond normally but anything after will take over a minute to respond. The rest of the browser seems OK, with some minor lagging....
  6. Google Chrome just hanges in ERR_TIMED_OUT

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome just hanges in ERR_TIMED_OUT: Morning, after i have installed the latest win updates. Chrome wont connect to sites. Only a few times it make a connection. There was a thread How to fix 'ERR_TIMED_OUT' on Google Chrome but the guy stated that it wasnt that good alltogether. Could it be a chrome bug? - -...
  7. Google Chrome just hanges in ERR_TIMED_OUT

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome just hanges in ERR_TIMED_OUT: Morning, after i have installed the latest win updates. Chrome wont connect to sites. Only a few times it make a connection. There was a thread How to fix 'ERR_TIMED_OUT' on Google Chrome but the guy stated that it wasnt that good alltogether. Could it be a chrome bug? 139913
  8. Google Chrome DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN since latest Update!

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN since latest Update!: Okay so I have this problem with Google Chrome intermittently having page loading issues since the latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4495667 Windows 10 v1809 5 days ago. I looked at this guide. How to fix 'ERR_TIMED_OUT' on Google Chrome I had the same problem with the...
  9. Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome

Latest Windows 10 update interferes with Google Chrome: Hello! After I've updated Windows 10 (to a versión with Microsoft Edge in it) it seems that Chrome has stopped working. My connection to internet is fine and everything works fine, except this. Chrome isn't able to load any website, so, is there any solution to help work...
  10. Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows

in Browsers and Email
    Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows: Latest Google Chrome Released for Windows [img] [img] Information Stable Channel Version: 66.0.3359.139 Release Date: April 26, 2018 Full (offline) Download Page: Alternate (offline) Google Chrome installer (Windows) - Installer Help Release Notes: Google...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. err_timed_out windows 10 chrome intermitently

2. windows 10 1903 and chrome err_timed_out

3. Opera ERR_TIMED_OUT

4. err_timed_out windows 10 update,
  5. chrome err_timed_out after windows update,
  6. problem with google chrome err timed out