Windows 10: google chrome re-installation

Discus and support google chrome re-installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have ran into a huge problem,first of all my google chrome was working normally but suddenly all my google services stopped working,i had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rockpop, Jul 9, 2020.

1. rockpop Win User

google chrome re-installation

Hello I have ran into a huge problem,first of all my google chrome was working normally but suddenly all my google services stopped working,i had a major issue so i uninstalled google chrome on m laptop,but while re-installing through internet explorer i am facing issues , as the google service is not working and i am unable to complain or install google chrome again,can someone help with this problem

:)

rockpop, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 5, 2020
  4. google chrome re-installation

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

google chrome re-installation

1. google chrome re-installation - Similar Threads - google chrome installation

2. Update Google Chrome or uninstall and re-install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Google Chrome or uninstall and re-install: my google chrome version is out of date. Update goes to 50% and fails error7 notice. Help says to uninstall and reinstall but I cannot do that as a notice pops up to ask if I want to allow changes to computer. Answer yes or no does not help. This happens any way I try either...
  3. Update Google Chrome or uninstall and re-install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Google Chrome or uninstall and re-install: my google chrome version is out of date. Update goes to 50% and fails error7 notice. Help says to uninstall and reinstall but I cannot do that as a notice pops up to ask if I want to allow changes to computer. Answer yes or no does not help. This happens any way I try either...
  4. Update Google Chrome or uninstall and re-install

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. GOOGLE CHROME INSTALLATION FAILURE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GOOGLE CHROME INSTALLATION FAILURE: HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE CHROME BROWESR IN WINDOWS 10 ?.. tried all the possibilities from settings but failed every time.... WINDOWS 10 is not in s mode .. Is WINDOWS PRO upgradation helpful ?...
  6. Chrome not re-installing on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome not re-installing on Surface Pro: Hi there, I just uninstalled Chrome from my Surface Pro because it was acting up, and now I can't re-install it. It does not download the file. I have Windows 10 Pro and my computer is not in Safe Mode. I need help. Thank you. Britta...
  7. Unable to install Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install Google Chrome: Hi, I just got a new Dell with windows 10 Home and can't download Google Chrome because of windows "security" because the website is a secure website.. I've seen all the other people having this issue and the moderators saying it's because you have windows 10S instead of 10...
  8. Unable to install Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to install Google Chrome: I have tried numerous ways to install Google Chrome and it won't allow me. I have tried through Edge & IE but doesn't allow the download. I would appreciate any advice in how I can download it....
  9. Unable to Install Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Install Google Chrome: Hello, I use Google Chrome daily on my PC but a few sites weren't accessible with my current version of Chrome. When updating, there was a small black window pops up but quickly disappears & the process stops. I read a few internet posts saying to do a clean install (tried...
  10. Install Extensions in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install Extensions in Google Chrome: How to: Install Extensions in Google Chrome How to Install Extensions in Google Chrome You can customize Google Chrome and add features and functionality by adding extensions from the Chrome Web Store. This tutorial will show you how to install an extension to add it...