Windows 10: Google Chrome - Resolving Hosts Issue

Discus and support Google Chrome - Resolving Hosts Issue in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm interested if anyone has information regarding the Resolving Hosts issue on Chrome. For several weeks, while using Chrome, most web pages took... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dugly, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Dugly Win User

Google Chrome - Resolving Hosts Issue

I'm interested if anyone has information regarding the Resolving Hosts issue on Chrome. For several weeks, while using Chrome, most web pages took quite a long time to load. The browser flashed the message in the lowerbar "resolving hosts". After quite a bit of research, there seems to be some concensus that the fault is with Chrome while running on Win 10. I should metion that I spent quite a bit of time dealing with my ISP, disabling Chrome extensions, re-installing Chrome, basically anything I could think of that might resolve the problem. This included every "fix" I was able to find on the web. Nothing worked.

Finally, I uninstalled Chrome and installed Firefox, which works fine. Two days ago I downloaded the new version of Chrome, and the Resolving Hosts message immediately came back. I uninstalled it but if the problem can be fixed I would like to use Chrome again. Any suggestions?

:)

Dugly, Mar 17, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

My PC is Showing Follwoing Error While opening any application .

To resolve this issue, is to uninstall Google Chrome, then delete this folder: C:Users\User\AppData\Local\Google

Then reboot and Re-install Chrome

I Hope this Helps

DaveM121, Mar 17, 2017
  3. DRGDC Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

I have resolved this issue by switching to Google Chrome.

DRGDC, Mar 17, 2017
Thema:

Google Chrome - Resolving Hosts Issue

1. Google Chrome - Resolving Hosts Issue - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Resolving

2. Strange Issue with Internet and Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange Issue with Internet and Google Chrome: Almost every app or program that requires an internet connection will hang connecting until I open Google Chrome. I completely reinstalled Windows 10 after everything I attempted failed to solve this. Google search turns up a blank because it only points to Google Chrome not...
  3. Issue logging in to Google Chrome

Issue logging in to Google Chrome: Is there a setting that, as before, will not have the computer ask if I want to modify settings each time I log in to Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-logging-in-to-google-chrome/a1022414-5747-4c2a-b18a-2d27f510b95c
  4. Google Chrome issue with a roadway site

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome issue with a roadway site: Hey. Ever since this most recent update to Windows 10, I can no longer get an active map on Cruz511.org on Chrome browser. The map shows up but does not populate. It works on firefox and on my husband's Windows 8 chrome browser. Can't think of any other reason it suddenly...
  5. Google Chrome issue with a roadway site

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome issue with a roadway site: Hey. Ever since this most recent update to Windows 10, I can no longer get an active map on Cruz511.org on Chrome browser. The map shows up but does not populate. It works on firefox and on my husband's Windows 8 chrome browser. Can't think of any other reason it suddenly...
  6. resolve host

resolve host: been getting that annoying 'resolving host' flash in chrome,,not in edge or explorer. all fix suggestions i've found on the net have not helped. any answers?,,,running windows 10 thanx...
  7. Chrome issue can't resolve - need direction

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome issue can't resolve - need direction: Team, please let me know if there is anybody out there that is successfull in getting chrome to work again on a windows 10 n , after the most recent updates Chrome works whenever it wants to . I have a AMD based machine. It will sometimes load pages quickly then stop working,...
  8. Resolving Host - Chrome + Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Resolving Host - Chrome + Windows 10: My experience : Chrome + Windows 10 = endlessly resolving host. Firefox + Windows 10 = zero resolving host issues. I guess I wills stick with Firefox, but it would be nice to get Chrome working properly with W10. I have tried just about every suggestion that I have found...
  9. W10 as HOST - Networking issues resolved (or Got around)

W10 as HOST - Networking issues resolved (or Got around): Hi there Finally I've got a system working with network access between ALL machines in the LAN using W10 as one HOST and a LINUX server as the other HOST with a number of VM's using both VMWARE (on the LINUX machine) and HYPER-V on the Windows machine as the virtualisation...
  10. Resolving Host

in Windows 10 Support
    Resolving Host: Getting a lot of Resolving Host problems lately, Broadband supplier says no problem their end. 50538