Windows 10: Google Chrome screen shifts to the right

Discus and support Google Chrome screen shifts to the right in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Periodically, my Google Chrome screen shifts a couple of inches to the right obscuring the upper right buttons. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Allen84047, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Google Chrome screen shifts to the right

I use Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Periodically, my Google Chrome screen shifts a couple of inches to the right obscuring the upper right buttons. It will not scroll back to the left. How can I move it back to its normal position? Thanks very much!! Allen84047

:)

Allen84047, Oct 19, 2018

2. Chrome screen shifted

Running windows 10 and my google chrome screen has shifted one inch to the right depriving me of access to the tool bar and commands found on the left side of the screen. Suggestions? (Cursor will not move the screen to right - I can move left and down.)

ScottChase560, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Google Chrome screen shifts to the right

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome screen shifts to the right

1. Google Chrome screen shifts to the right - Similar Threads - Google Chrome screen

2. Google Chrome shows a blank screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome shows a blank screen: I shut down Google Chrome and when I opened it again, there was a blank screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. No luck there. This occurred at a time when I had agreed to install Windows 11 on my computer, which installation failed several times. -- Coincidence? Now I...
  3. Google Chrome shows a blank screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome shows a blank screen: I shut down Google Chrome and when I opened it again, there was a blank screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. No luck there. This occurred at a time when I had agreed to install Windows 11 on my computer, which installation failed several times. -- Coincidence? Now I...
  4. Google Chrome shows a blank screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP screen shifted to right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP screen shifted to right.: Hi.I used auto adjustment option on my HP monitor and my screen shifted to right.Right side of the screen is not visible and there is big black box on the left side of the screen. There is tiny green line left side of the box. When i start my computer, screen is fine but...
  6. HP screen shifted to right.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP screen shifted to right.: Hi.I used auto adjustment option on my HP monitor and my screen shifted to right.Right side of the screen is not visible and there is big black box on the left side of the screen. There is tiny green line left side of the box. When i start my computer, screen is fine but...
  7. HP screen shifted to right.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Chrome browser screen shifted to right

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome browser screen shifted to right: My Chrome browser is shifted to the right, so that I cannot use the scroll thing on the right with the mouse. I followed the directions given to another user who asked similar question, and it worked up to a point. I pressed "Alt" and the spacebar together, and selected...
  9. My google homepage will shift to the right....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My google homepage will shift to the right....: Why does the google homepage shift to the right after I done the suggested fix by holding the Alt and space bar down at the same time and then using the arrow keys to adjust the screen it holds for awhile and then it will shift back again...I didn't have any problems with...
  10. google chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome: how can I get google chrome on my windows 10 laptop and set it as my default browser????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/fe8c2aa2-381f-484b-9ce5-cedc9bbd5d35

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google chrome shifted screen to the right

2. why is chrome screen to the right side of the window

3. google chrome error shift right

4. google chrome page with some screen shifted to right,
  5. google screen shifted to righ,
  6. screen shifts to the right on windows 10,
  7. google chrome screen on right of laptop windows 10,
  8. why google chrome window shifts to side in windows 10,
  9. google chrome screen shift,
  10. my google chrome screen shifted to the right windows 10,
  11. google chrome inch to the right