Windows 10: Google Chrome Search settings ?

Discus and support Google Chrome Search settings ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello & Thanks, Google Chrome Search: 1) when I click on link , computer 1 opens up a new Tab. 2) when I click on link , computer 2 opens... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by vmars316, May 8, 2017.

1. vmars316 Win User

Google Chrome Search settings ?

Hello & Thanks,
    Google Chrome Search:

1) when I click on link ,
    computer 1 opens up a new Tab.

2) when I click on link ,
    computer 2 opens link on same Tab.

Pls, how can I get 2 to open New Tab ?
    Where is that setting ?

Thanks

:)

vmars316, May 8, 2017
  2. IanJohn Win User

Microsoft Edge Google search problem

Personally solved problem of not being able to use google search in Edge by following steps.

1. Assumed the problem with using google in Edge is because windows 10 is still in beta.

2. Installed Google Chrome.

3. Set Google Chrome as the default browser in Windows 10.

4. Pinned Google Chrome to taskbar.

5. Removed Edge and IE from the taskbar

6. Google search now working well in Chrome.

IanJohn, May 8, 2017
  3. AirFusion Win User
    Can't see text in text boxes in Chrome

Hi

Is Google search engine is set to your default, or is it just Google Chrome that is set to your default?

(Jim)

AirFusion, May 8, 2017
  4. Archie123 Win User

Not sure what your asking? computer 1 and computer 2? Do you mean monitor 1 and monitor 2? do you want links to open in a new tab? On a differant monitor?

Archie123, May 8, 2017
  5. vmars316 Win User
    Laptop 1 and Laptop 2 .

vmars316, May 8, 2017
  6. IcyDiary Win User
    Get a new tab by clicking a link, you can:
    1. press "Ctrl", then click the link, you can get it in a new tab;
    2. right-click the link, then choose "Open link in new tab";
    Or you can go here to set it: Preferences
    Have I understood you right? Hope you can get help.

IcyDiary, May 16, 2017
  7. derek10 Win User
    google -> settings-> search settings -> enable Open each selected result in a new browser window

derek10, May 16, 2017
  8. vmars316 Win User

Thanks !!! , Preferences works great .

vmars316, May 18, 2017
  9. IcyDiary Win User
    I'm glad that you get help here.*chuckle

IcyDiary, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Chrome Search settings ? - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Search

2. Google Chrome search error or something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome search error or something: This is the error code I get simply trying to access Excel free online through my Microsoftaccount. Why am I getting this for Excel, Word and Powerpoint but I don't get the errors for the apps like OneNote, Forms, Lists, Outlook, Sway and OneDrive and are able to accessthose...
  3. Google Chrome search error or something

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome search error or something: This is the error code I get simply trying to access Excel free online through my Microsoftaccount. Why am I getting this for Excel, Word and Powerpoint but I don't get the errors for the apps like OneNote, Forms, Lists, Outlook, Sway and OneDrive and are able to accessthose...
  4. Google chrome \ books search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome \ books search: Hello Perhaps I ask Google experts about this questions but I don't know the way or the method to how contact them Anyway, if someone can answer my question here, I will be gratified ---The last days when I go Google and search about any item related to language, the book...
  5. Google chrome \ books search

Google chrome \ books search: Hello Perhaps I ask Google experts about this questions but I don't know the way or the method to how contact them Anyway, if someone can answer my question here, I will be gratified ---The last days when I go Google and search about any item related to language, the book...
  6. google chrome searches showing as insecure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome searches showing as insecure: I've been noticing that when I search for pretty much anything on chrome in windows 10 the searches are showing up as insecure with the exclamation icon in the URL instead of the lock symbol. This is happening on 2 devices and I just got them fully scanned for viruses at...
  7. How to set permanent Chrome browser region settings in Google search?

in Browsers and Email
    How to set permanent Chrome browser region settings in Google search?: I'm changing my Google Chrome search seting and they don't change back to defult except the regoin setting. I want the region would be the USA, even though I live in Israel, but it changing back to current region. It's happened after I clearing all history, cookies, etc. (I...
  8. Google Chrome Search Engine

Google Chrome Search Engine: Today on Google Chrome I noticed the search engine had changed to Yahoo! and going into setting I was unable to change it back to Chrome/ uninstall Yahoo! I went to the list of programs on my pc and tried uninstalling Search Powered by Yahoo! but it didnt work either. Is...
  9. Google search settings

in Browsers and Email
    Google search settings: Firefox doesn't remember my google search settings. I have allowed cookies. I also use a cookie manager that has google whitelisted. Do I have to be signed in to google for this to work? 130450
  10. strange Google Chrome search results

strange Google Chrome search results: Hello folks, I recently upgraded my desktop from Win 7 to Win 10 (clean install) but I think that's irrelevant to the issue I'm having. My search results in Google Chrome using Google search look strange (see attachment). When I perform the search on the same machine in...