Windows 10: Google Chrome stuck on dark mode

Discus and support Google Chrome stuck on dark mode in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In colors, under personalization in the settings, I chose "Dark" for choose your default app mode and then Google Chrome became black with inverted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bruhb21, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Google Chrome stuck on dark mode

In colors, under personalization in the settings, I chose "Dark" for choose your default app mode and then Google Chrome became black with inverted colors. I switched back to "Light" as websites suggested but it didn't change anything. This only affects Chrome, no effect at all on Edge.

submitted by /u/bruhb21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bruhb21, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Steve C Win User
    Steve C, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Google Chrome stuck on dark mode

Google Chrome Extensions Updating stuck for Developer mode.

Sorry I wasn't clear before. I'm talking about the standalone program. It was called Google Drive (still is for the web and app), but the program is now called Backup and Sync.

Google Chrome stuck on dark mode [​IMG]

Google Chrome stuck on dark mode [​IMG]

Bobby Phoenix, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Google Chrome stuck on dark mode

1. Google Chrome stuck on dark mode - Similar Threads - Google Chrome stuck

2. How To Disable Dark Mode In Google Chrome?!

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Disable Dark Mode In Google Chrome?!: When I was searching something a notification appeared, it asked me if I wanted to enable Dark Mode. I clicked ok to see how does it look. And now I can't find a way to disable it! Googled how to disable it every source says that choose light theme under default app mode....
  3. Stuck in Dark Mode

Stuck in Dark Mode: On Saturday Jul24th my Windows 10 booted up with all of my Google centric apps like Gmail and Play Store permanently stuck in dark mode. No matter how I changed the settings, dark mode remains in effect. Other non-Google apps function normally including Microsoft Edge. How do...
  4. Windows 10 Dark Mode causing glitches/issues in Google Chrome

Windows 10 Dark Mode causing glitches/issues in Google Chrome: Hey all, so I tried out the new Dark Mode in Windows 10, didn't like it much. When I tried to switch back to light mode, everything else goes back to normal except for Google Chrome. Certain websites aren't going to light mode and really messing up the content display on the...
  5. Chrome is stuck on dark mode

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome is stuck on dark mode: I had to reinstall Windows today on my laptop, I also reinstalled Chrome and it is stuck in dark mode. There is no setting under Appearance to change it and even the flag chrome://flags and dark mode did not help. I would appreciate if anyone has any help on this.I am on...
  6. Microsoft, Google are improving Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft, Google are improving Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10: Windows 10 and Chrome’s dark mode gives your eyes a welcome break when you’re browsing the web at night. While Google Chrome’s dark mode works fine and it also respects Windows 10’s theme preference, it only changes the colour of the top-level UIs of the browser. Google is...
  7. Disable Chrome Dark Mode?

in Browsers and Email
    Disable Chrome Dark Mode?: This fix no longer works in the latest version of Chrome. Is there another way of showing Chrome in ' normal' mode ? Windows 10 – Disable Google Chrome DARK MODE – takujingi 137758
  8. Google Chrome 74 to bring dark mode to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome 74 to bring dark mode to Windows 10: Google Chrome 74 for Windows will come with a series of improvements, including the highly-anticipated dark mode on Windows 10. With version 73, Google rolled out the dark theme treatment to Chrome on MacOS and it appears that the next release of Google’s browser could...
  9. Google Chrome Extensions Updating stuck for Developer mode.

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Extensions Updating stuck for Developer mode.: So on the Extensions page in Chrome (running version 72.0.3626.96) if you turn on Developer mode you can manually check for up updates, but on one of my machines it gets stuck. All I get is the "Updating..." notice in the lower left of the browser. I left it go for several...
  10. Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome’s dark mode on Windows 10 is now almost ready: Google has been testing dark mode for its Chrome browser for a while now and the company is now ironing out the remaining glitches. Yesterday, we spotted that Google Chrome Canary now respects Windows 10’s theme setting and today’s update fixes the bugs where menus had weird...