Windows 10: "Google Chrome Time's Up" - App & Game Limits are not turned on. ???

Discus and support "Google Chrome Time's Up" - App & Game Limits are not turned on. ??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My middle school son has his own PC and he uses Google Classroom to complete homework while schools are closed. This morning, he received a warning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HU2MullenJr, Mar 24, 2020.

1. "Google Chrome Time's Up" - App & Game Limits are not turned on. ???

My middle school son has his own PC and he uses Google Classroom to complete homework while schools are closed. This morning, he received a warning that his time was up and that he needed to ask a parent for additional time. I received a notification, and it added 3 hours but Google Chrome is still locked. The "App & Game Limits" feature is not even turned on for this child. I do have content restrictions and XBOX screen time turned on, but I am unable to allow him to use Chrome. How can I set this up so he can use Chrome without having to ask me? Under "Content Restrictions", there is a list of "Always Allowed" apps, but they are XBOX apps that I think I said "Always Allow" when he installed and ran the game the first time. Is there a way to do that for Chrome? Thanks!

:)

HU2MullenJr, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Mar 24, 2020
  3. App and Game limits not working for Google Chrome Browser

Hi there!

I'm trying to set this up for a family member and I've limited her use of Google Chrome (since I can't limit her wifi use). So I set it so that she can only use it from 3pm till 10pm.

However, when I tested this (after reboot, etc. etc.), I can STILL start Google Chrome. The message from Family limit settings comes up, but I can just ignore that and still use Google Chrome.

I also tried Candy Crush, but that one doesn't even start, it only shows the Family limit message. So that works.. but not Google Chrome.

How can I block it completely outside the allowed hours?

Thank you.

Pettess Shreggeh, Mar 24, 2020
  4. "Google Chrome Time's Up" - App & Game Limits are not turned on. ???

Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

"Google Chrome Time's Up" - App & Game Limits are not turned on. ???

1. "Google Chrome Time's Up" - App & Game Limits are not turned on. ??? - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Time's

2. Google Chrome Turns iNto Yahoo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Turns iNto Yahoo: I read that I could have malware if my google chrome browser keeps turning into yahoo? if so how can I get everything back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-turns-into-yahoo/18d58530-092f-4a20-aa51-1e45dc7f5604
  3. Is there an app that time limits/warns of usage of a game/website?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app that time limits/warns of usage of a game/website?: It's for myself. I did a quick google search, but all I find is parental control settings. It's gonna be for myself. I would like to know how many hours I play the game. For example if I exceed 1 hour of playing a game, I'd like to get a warning or the software should close....
  4. App time limits won’t turn off

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    App time limits won’t turn off: I have my son a a family account. I recieve updates on his usage each week, however I don’t set any time limits on usage of the deviecs or apps. Since Tuesday this week he started getting notificatoins that he had reached a time limit on chrome and other apps. He had to...
  5. App and game limits being enforced for chrome, even though they are turned off

App and game limits being enforced for chrome, even though they are turned off: Both of my child's accounts asked for time for Google Chrome this morning. Nothing has been changed on the family features and app and game limits have always been off, but now, every 3 hours, they have to request a time extension [ATTACH] Can anyone shed any light on why...
  6. App and game limits

App and game limits: Hello. I have set 4 hours maximum for the Fornite app on my son´s PC. But this rule is clearly not being applied, as shown by the attached activity screenshot. Any idea what the issue might be? Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  7. POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME: When I click on Google Chrome, I am inundated with Pop Up messages. How can I stop these? I don't speak computer so please keep answers as simple as possible. Thank you....
  8. App and Game limits not working for Google Chrome Browser

App and Game limits not working for Google Chrome Browser: Hi there! I'm trying to set this up for a family member and I've limited her use of Google Chrome since I can't limit her wifi use. So I set it so that she can only use it from 3pm till 10pm. However, when I tested this after reboot, etc. etc., I can STILL start Google...
  9. Gaming Time Limits [Suggestion]

Gaming Time Limits [Suggestion]: Hello All, The norm seems to be 2 hrs per day. Dividing that up into YouTube, XBox and some approved online sites leaves little time for each. Our 10 yo is allowed online only after all his homework is complete, sports practice, chores and any family plans are completed. He...
  10. Google Chrome secret game

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome secret game: When your internet is down and you are bored and have nothing to do, open up Google Chrome and when you see the T-Rex saying "There is no internet connection", hit space bar and let the T-Rex game begin.... [img] 90199

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google chrome times up

2. google chrome time limits

3. search deviecs for windows phone

4. google chrome app and game limits,
  5. app and game limits windows 10 google chrome,
  6. App and game limits for google chrome