Windows 10: Google Chrome top 3 dots> down loads> deleted top 2. Q can I undelete

Discus and support Google Chrome top 3 dots> down loads> deleted top 2. Q can I undelete in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Having just allowed a news paper to put a cookie on in order to read it. I tried to undelete these instructions - Google Chrome is my Browser that I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by billz, Nov 8, 2018.

1. billz Win User

Google Chrome top 3 dots> down loads> deleted top 2. Q can I undelete

Having just allowed a news paper to put a cookie on in order to read it. I tried to undelete these instructions - Google Chrome is my Browser that I accessed the news paper by just typing News.
    As a matter of Principal I try not to allow random requests for Cookies.
    I stopped deleting at the 3rd down load down and clicked on it to see what it was. It was a document that was useful - I am now wondering just what did I delete? having made a note of the time at the time and consider that if I restored to perhaps a time say 20 minutes earlier perhaps. I could see what i deleted.
    Any comments?

:)

billz, Nov 8, 2018
  2. teacherk6 Win User

Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'?

Hello,

I set my Edge browser to display a list of my most visited sites. 'Top Sites'.

I used Google several times a day from day 1 yet it has never appeared on my top sites list.

I have a single row of 8 top sites. Lots of empty space below and above.

Any chance of having 2 or 3 rows of icons?

Thanks!

teacherk6, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Google Chrome top 3 dots> down loads> deleted top 2. Q can I undelete

cannot get google chrome browser

I would use these steps to reset it.

How to completely reset Google Chrome

• Open Chrome.
    • In the top right, click the Chrome menu .
    • Click Settings.
    • At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
    • Under the section "Reset settings,” click Reset settings.
    • In the box that appears, click Reset.
    These steps won't provide a full reset. For example, some settings like fonts or accessibility, won't be deleted. To completely delete all settings,

create a new user profile

Reference: support.google.com/.../3296214

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome top 3 dots> down loads> deleted top 2. Q can I undelete

1. Google Chrome top 3 dots> down loads> deleted top 2. Q can I undelete - Similar Threads - Google Chrome top

2. dots and top apps in side glitch?

in Windows 10 Customization
    dots and top apps in side glitch?: Why do I have dots up here and top apps in the side https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dots-and-top-apps-in-side-glitch/788965d5-c208-448b-bd89-72cfc03f9bb3
  3. Google Top Stories not loading Microsoft Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Top Stories not loading Microsoft Problem: So i have been having this problem for a couple of months, my google top stories doesn't load and it seems blank when i open them. At first when I type in the and search up the site, I could view the top stories for a couple of seconds, and then they just vanish. I haven't...
  4. White Dots on top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Dots on top of screen: I have a brand new ASUS Zenbook. After the most recent windows update there are white dots on the top of my display when I have a window, like my web browser, open. The dots are get better or worse depending on where the window is dragged worse toward the corner. I do not...
  5. Problem opening Google Chrome on Dell lap top computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem opening Google Chrome on Dell lap top computer: Can no longer open Coogle Chrome, Google Word, Google Excel, Google Power Point on my desk top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-opening-google-chrome-on-dell-lap-top/e992270b-292f-4372-93b4-58073cc822da
  6. I want to delete top bar

I want to delete top bar: How to delete top bar search ? Please show easy ways. Several tried but failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-delete-top-bar/586474a0-e35f-419d-9f8d-89150ffd0489
  7. google chrome desk top shortcuts

google chrome desk top shortcuts: when I open up a web site (chrome) via desk top short cut multiple web sites attempt to load. ie open up outlook and 2 additional yahoo operations appear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-desk-top-shortcuts/ff590c50-859e-4adb-85a2-f08c6cb0c473
  8. I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 desk top inst on my lap top I think this is slowing down my lap top: I have two desk top inst on my lap top. I think it is messing with my lap tops ability and efficiency https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/i-have-2-desk-top-inst-on-my-lap-top-i-think-this/cfda97ba-dd14-4083-adb2-10100f32eb40
  9. Chrome always on top

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome always on top: This is driving me nuts! Chrome operates normally in Windows 10 for a while. But then, at some stage it switches to always on top. I have to close Chrome and reopen for this to clear. But then after a while, it goes into always on top mode again. There seems to be some...
  10. Change Material Design UI Layout for Top of Google Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Material Design UI Layout for Top of Google Chrome in Windows: How to: Change Material Design UI Layout for Top of Google Chrome in Windows How to Change Material Design UI Layout for Top of Google Chrome in Windows This tutorial is no longer valid in the latest Google Chrome. Google Chrome has a new Material Design refresh...