Windows 10: Google Chrome under attack: Have you used 1 of these hijacked extensio

Discus and support Google Chrome under attack: Have you used 1 of these hijacked extensio in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Google Chrome under attack: Have you used one of these hijacked extensions? Recent versions of several Chrome extensions have been compromised... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Borg 386, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Google Chrome under attack: Have you used 1 of these hijacked extensio

Google Chrome under attack: Have you used one of these hijacked extensions?

Google Chrome under attack: Have you used one of these hijacked extensions? | ZDNet

:)

Borg 386, Aug 15, 2017
  2. grk041668 Win User

Can't remove Yahoo from Chrome

some how yahoo has hijacked my google chrome home page. I can't seem to get rid of it. I used windows defender to scan it showed nothing, I've uninstalled google chrome and reinstalled still there I used malware bytes and cleaned it up nut it's still happening.
    no idea how too get rid of it.

[Original tile: Browser Hijacker]

grk041668, Aug 15, 2017
  3. EUsearch.org

EUsearch has hijacked Google Chrome on my computer, How can I delete this please from my laptop?

Caramel100, Aug 15, 2017
  4. torre Win User

As a user, what action should be taken if you have used one of the extensions (Touch VPN) ? Remove/Reinstall Chrome ?

torre, Aug 15, 2017
  5. Borg 386 Win User
    Probably would be a good idea to check with the maker of the app/VPN in question & see if they have any updates to deal with this, or if they recommend any particular action, such as removal.. Also checking the Chrome boards might yield some information on what course of action to pursue.

Borg 386, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Chrome under attack: Have you used 1 of these hijacked extensio - Similar Threads - Google Chrome under

2. Google chrome malware attack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google chrome malware attack?: I recently been alerted by Gmail that malware on my device is viewing my data and threatening my account security. I was weird; all my accounts were blocked, and I had to change my password. So I went through the steps and installed malware detector and found these below. I...
  3. Google chrome malware attack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google chrome malware attack?: I recently been alerted by Gmail that malware on my device is viewing my data and threatening my account security. I was weird; all my accounts were blocked, and I had to change my password. So I went through the steps and installed malware detector and found these below. I...
  4. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  5. cannot use google chrome

cannot use google chrome: I get this error while using Google Chrome This site can’t be reachedlogin.live.com’s server IP address could not be found.Try:Checking the proxy, firewall and secure DNS configurationRunning Windows Network DiagnosticsDNS_PROBE_FINISHED_BAD_SECURE_CONFIGTried all options,...
  6. cannot use google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Unable to use Google chrome

Unable to use Google chrome: Im using Windows 10 and recently after the google experienced an outage issue on 14/12/20 , on the next day when i tried to surf in Chrome i was unable to access any web search and cant connect to YouTube gmail and many other websites. My internet connection is okay , i even...
  8. Google Chrome not working or will start under Windows

Google Chrome not working or will start under Windows: 2020-04-28 I been using Google Chrome for the longest on my laptop running Windows 10 and then all of a sudden itwon't Open or start up. When I try to open it attempts to but just quickly flashes and exits not opening. My son also experienced the same issue on his own new...
  9. I have to use google chrome to have video playback?

I have to use google chrome to have video playback?: Hello, Did you say that google chrome allows you to watch video playback, (ei. logging into showtime anytime to watch series? That's all I want to do. I just want to watch the Borgias and the Affair with the Showtime anytime APP with cable, which I pay $200.00 monthly....
  10. Warning: Attackers can Steal Windows Credentials using Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Warning: Attackers can Steal Windows Credentials using Google Chrome: Attacks that leak authentication credentials using the SMB file sharing protocol on Windows OS are an ever-present issue, exploited in various ways but usually limited to local area networks. One of the rare research involving attacks over the internet was recently presented...