Windows 10: Google Chrome Update Fixes Audio Stutter

Discus and support Google Chrome Update Fixes Audio Stutter in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Google Chrome Update released today fixes the audio stutter that a large number of users who have upgraded to w10 have been experiencing. No need to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rBose, Aug 19, 2015.

1. rBose Win User

Google Chrome Update Fixes Audio Stutter

Google Chrome Update released today fixes the audio stutter that a large number of users who have upgraded to w10 have been experiencing.

No need to use : --audio-buffer-size=8192 and forcewaveaudio

To update, go to Far right up ( Customize and Control Google Chrome ) > About Google Chrome

Latest official version is : 44.0.2403.157 m

:)

rBose, Aug 19, 2015

2. Windows 10 Stutter problem

So for the past 2 months i have been dealing with a stutter issue on windows 10. I built my pc back in early december and at first everything was fine. Then the stuttering started. It can happen on anything from google chrome to firefox and itunes or games
    such as league of legends, runescape, rainbow 6, h1z1, and even chess. The stutter occurs for a split second every 3-5 seconds and in that split second the audio and video will stutter. Ive spent hours looking up solutions and have yet to find one that works.
    Ive tried all of the fixes suggested on this site and none have worked. At this point im desperate for a fix because the stutter has not been fixed. Please help me.

Christian from cali, Aug 19, 2015
  3. Audio and mouse functional issues Windows 10.

Hi AntonyJose,

Thanks for the quick response. I tried all 3 methods. The mouse stuttering seems to be fixed but the audio stutter is still present. I updated my audio drivers but that didn't help. Any suggestions on what I can try next?

Thanks in advance.

WytzeHuizinga, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Google Chrome Update Fixes Audio Stutter

1. Google Chrome Update Fixes Audio Stutter - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Update

2. Having audio problems in google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having audio problems in google chrome: Having problem in my audio. When i am playing a video in chrome using earphones it doesn't play on my earphone and it plays the sound on speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-audio-problems-in-google-chrome/19615033-4ab4-411f-89c3-8880618511f5
  3. Having audio problems in google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having audio problems in google chrome: Having problem in my audio. When i am playing a video in chrome using earphones it doesn't play on my earphone and it plays the sound on speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-audio-problems-in-google-chrome/19615033-4ab4-411f-89c3-8880618511f5
  4. Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome, YouTube video Audio stutters.: Hello YouTube audio(only) started to stutter quite frequently maybe around the time when flash stopped being supported ? Idk what to do and how to fix it. I have tried to change the audio Hz in my settings and switching off the acceleration thing but nothing helps it....
  5. Google chrome audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google chrome audio problem: Hello, Well my problem is that whenever I play any type of audio in google chrome there is no audio output as if the device was muted but it's not. On the other hand, there is audio output when I play media on the explorer. My study field requires working with chrome the...
  6. Google Chrome updates?

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome updates?: I am running Google Chrome on my Windows 10 laptop and Chrome is suppose to update itself in the background automatically. For some reason, it only updates whenever I am in the About Google Chrome and then it updates. Is there a reason why this happens? Just as a note, I...
  7. Audio not working properly on Google Chrome

Audio not working properly on Google Chrome: Basically, whenever I open up Google Chrome and watch a video, there will be audio, but if i watch a different video without closing and relaunching Google Chrome, there wouldn't be any audio. This also happens if I pause the video long enough and then resume the video....
  8. Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.

Windows 10 with Google Chrome Stuttering and Freezing.: I have been having issues with my laptop which is a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Gaming Laptop that keeps freezing/stuttering when streaming or watching videos, for example, YouTube or movies from a certain website, but it does not stutter when playing games that might take a lot of...
  9. Fixing to dump Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Fixing to dump Google Chrome: II open Chrome, do my searches etc. etc. When I am done, I go to Ccleaner and clean. Go back to chrome an open history - clean nothing there except for the current browser opening. I then go to the search box and type in ONE LETTER and a box opens off the search box showing...
  10. no audio in google chrome

in Browsers and Email
    no audio in google chrome: hi, im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake. my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps resetting chrome reinstalling chrome reinstalling drivers restarting my machine checked if it was not muted checked with a youtube video if...