Windows 10: Google chrome various problems

Discus and support Google chrome various problems in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a few problems with my browser.. 1) chrome keeps asking to save my credit card information, how do i disable this? 2) how do i delete credit... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cerawy, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Cerawy Win User

Google chrome various problems

I have a few problems with my browser..

1) chrome keeps asking to save my credit card information, how do i disable this?
    2) how do i delete credit card information that has already been saved?
    3) is it possible to delete the login button in the rop right corner?
    4) chrome keeps asking to save my adress information, how do i disable this?
    5) how do i delete my adress information that has already been saved?
    6) is it possible to hide the reference header?

thanks!

:)

Cerawy, Apr 6, 2017
  2. sean7431 Win User

Touchscreen and Touchpad not working properly in Chrome after Anniversary update

Hi, I have the same exact problem. I have done everything possible and followed Google's various solution to this problem to no avail. Has anyone been able to fix this problem? Touch screen works only a few minutes in Google Chrome and then it stops.
    This was started after a Windows 10 update. can't remember which one. I even uninstalled Chrome and in its place installed Google Canary and it still does the same thing. Touch screen works in all the other apps, Edge / Firefox browsers and other windows but
    not in Chrome. Any help is appreciated!

sean7431, Apr 6, 2017
  3. Google chrome

right its not possible to do that. you can install various google apps including search but not the chrome itself

radical24---01, Apr 6, 2017
  4. Wullail Win User

Wullail, Apr 6, 2017
  5. Cerawy Win User
    is send a do not track request with your browsing traffic the same as hiding the reference header?

Cerawy, Apr 6, 2017
  6. Cerawy Win User
    would really like some help and support... im not too happy with chrome saving my credidentals

Cerawy, Apr 7, 2017
  7. Edwin New Member
    1. -
    Google chrome various problems [​IMG]

2. -

3. - Nope, (unless you switch to 'Cent' Chromium Browser)

4. -

5. -

6. - I doubt it.

Edwin, Apr 7, 2017
  8. Google chrome various problems

Referer Control - Chrome Web Store

Do not Track is a nonsense, it is up to a webpage, whenever it tracks you or not, that setting is just for fun.
    If you are concerned about privacy, use extensions to block canvas, webrtc, tracking, flash/htlm5 autoplay.
    Blocking cookies, particularly 3rd party is difficult, since it breaks webpages, I just remove them afterwards.

TairikuOkami, Apr 7, 2017
  9. Cerawy Win User
    Cerawy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Google chrome various problems - Similar Threads - Google chrome various

2. Google Chrome problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome problem?: Since updating to Windows 10 every time I go to a web site a pop up states "do you want this app to make changes to your computer?" It states it's Google Chrome. This has never happened before and how do I make it stop? Thank you!...
  3. Google Chrome Printing Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Printing Problem: I use Google chrome as my browser and Outlook.com (Hotmail) as my main e mail provider. Recently I have been unable to print from an e mail. The print routine opens up but instead of allowing me to go to the printer it allows me only to save the document as a pdf file. This...
  4. Google Chrome

Google Chrome: How do I install Google Chrome to Windows 10 ........ So frustrating Thanks in advance for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/ca0c2f41-8815-48a2-af99-cd8e78184763
  5. google chrome problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome problem: I have a laptop, about five years old, has Windows 8.11. It recently had a complete power failure. I just got it working again and after booting up I noticed there were websites I couldn't get to; claimed the website was not responding. Amazon, ebay and some others like my...
  6. google chrome

google chrome: why won't my google chrome work any more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/7a526948-68fd-4e05-a984-b9c6a334f1f6
  7. google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    google chrome: I cant open my google chrome because of the parental control feature. When I try to open it it says ask permission by email and when I press that it says sorry working on it. its been like this for months now. It goes something like this Ask for permission You'll need...
  8. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome: when I open Google Chrome Email and click on an email, I get an error 301 message, not connected to Google. the site locks and I cannot proceed .How do I fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome/7d52fcea-1081-4a10-9eab-27715f48cd9f
  9. Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome: After using Google Chrome for several months with no problems, it suddenly won't start. I keep getting the error message: 0xc00000e5. If I re-boot my computer, it works I'll be able to get into Google once, but if I exit, I'll get the same error message again when I try to...
  10. Google chrome problem.... kindly help

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome problem.... kindly help: When I open chrome it does not open then I clear all the chrome tasks from the task manager then chrome works a message is also visible which says its regarding some account......*Smile 64097