Windows 10: Google chrome various problems

Discus and support Google chrome various problems in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a few problems with my browser.. 1) chrome keeps asking to save my credit card information, how do i disable this? 2) how do i delete credit... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cerawy, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Cerawy Win User

Google chrome various problems

I have a few problems with my browser..

1) chrome keeps asking to save my credit card information, how do i disable this?
    2) how do i delete credit card information that has already been saved?
    3) is it possible to delete the login button in the rop right corner?
    4) chrome keeps asking to save my adress information, how do i disable this?
    5) how do i delete my adress information that has already been saved?
    6) is it possible to hide the reference header?

thanks!

:)

Cerawy, Apr 6, 2017
  2. sean7431 Win User

Touchscreen and Touchpad not working properly in Chrome after Anniversary update

Hi, I have the same exact problem. I have done everything possible and followed Google's various solution to this problem to no avail. Has anyone been able to fix this problem? Touch screen works only a few minutes in Google Chrome and then it stops.
    This was started after a Windows 10 update. can't remember which one. I even uninstalled Chrome and in its place installed Google Canary and it still does the same thing. Touch screen works in all the other apps, Edge / Firefox browsers and other windows but
    not in Chrome. Any help is appreciated!

sean7431, Apr 6, 2017
  3. Google chrome

right its not possible to do that. you can install various google apps including search but not the chrome itself

radical24---01, Apr 6, 2017
  4. Wullail Win User

Wullail, Apr 6, 2017
  5. Cerawy Win User
    is send a do not track request with your browsing traffic the same as hiding the reference header?

Cerawy, Apr 6, 2017
  6. Cerawy Win User
    would really like some help and support... im not too happy with chrome saving my credidentals

Cerawy, Apr 7, 2017
  7. Edwin New Member
    1. -
    Google chrome various problems [​IMG]

2. -

3. - Nope, (unless you switch to 'Cent' Chromium Browser)

4. -

5. -

6. - I doubt it.

Edwin, Apr 7, 2017
  8. Google chrome various problems

Referer Control - Chrome Web Store

Do not Track is a nonsense, it is up to a webpage, whenever it tracks you or not, that setting is just for fun.
    If you are concerned about privacy, use extensions to block canvas, webrtc, tracking, flash/htlm5 autoplay.
    Blocking cookies, particularly 3rd party is difficult, since it breaks webpages, I just remove them afterwards.

TairikuOkami, Apr 7, 2017
  9. Cerawy Win User
    Cerawy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Google chrome various problems - Similar Threads - Google chrome various

2. A problem in google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A problem in google chrome: Hi and welcome. I have a problem when trying to search anything in google. This problem appeared a week ago, when trying to search for anything in Google, the error message that I will attach below appears. I've tried set the date and time again, I've tried changing wi-fi...
  3. Small problem with Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Small problem with Google Chrome: Hello. I have had a small problem with Chrome for a few weeks, which is the following: When the laptop screen closes (sleeping or not) when I return to the PC the open Chrome windows are white for a period (about 30 seconds or soo). Sometimes it can be annoying, but it gets...
  4. Google Chrome delay problem

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome delay problem: I use MS Office Outlook email client. I receive an email from Amazon which has a hyperlink of the order number. When I click on the link, Google Chrome opens but then remains blank for up to 1 minute. The "this page isn't working" message then appears but 1 second later, the...
  5. Google Chrome delay problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome delay problem: I use MS Office Outlook email client. I receive an email from Amazon which has a hyperlink of the order number. When I click on the link, Google Chrome opens but then remains blank for up to 1 minute. The "this page isn't working" message then appears but 1 second later, the...
  6. Problem with Google Chrome

Problem with Google Chrome: When I'm in my email app and click a link, google chrome flashes orange on my task bar showing a tab opened but stays minimized. I'm new to windows 10 and this issue. I have looked at the settings and have yet to fix it, which is frustrating for me since I usually figure it...
  7. Google chrome audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google chrome audio problem: Hello, Well my problem is that whenever I play any type of audio in google chrome there is no audio output as if the device was muted but it's not. On the other hand, there is audio output when I play media on the explorer. My study field requires working with chrome the...
  8. Google Chrome problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome problem?: Since updating to Windows 10 every time I go to a web site a pop up states "do you want this app to make changes to your computer?" It states it's Google Chrome. This has never happened before and how do I make it stop? Thank you!...
  9. Google Chrome Printing Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Printing Problem: I use Google chrome as my browser and Outlook.com (Hotmail) as my main e mail provider. Recently I have been unable to print from an e mail. The print routine opens up but instead of allowing me to go to the printer it allows me only to save the document as a pdf file. This...
  10. google chrome problem

google chrome problem: I have a laptop, about five years old, has Windows 8.11. It recently had a complete power failure. I just got it working again and after booting up I noticed there were websites I couldn't get to; claimed the website was not responding. Amazon, ebay and some others like my...