Windows 10: Google Chrome Virus Detected Notification

Discus and support Google Chrome Virus Detected Notification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I accidentally clicked on the notification and now i think i might have a virus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by billybobak47, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Google Chrome Virus Detected Notification

I accidentally clicked on the notification and now i think i might have a virus

:)

billybobak47, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Google Chrome Virus Detected Notification

New ODD Google Chrome Notifications

Hi Bill,

Shawnloveshorse is right, these are just notifications - a clean install is not necessary!

There is a step-by-step tutorial on how to remove these popups from Google Chrome here:

How to remove fake McAfee popups in Google Chrome

LorneMower, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Google Chrome Virus Detected Notification

1. Google Chrome Virus Detected Notification - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Virus

2. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  3. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  4. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Virus Notifications on Google Chrome

Virus Notifications on Google Chrome: I kept receiving virus notifications from a site called, "beta-news.org". I clicked on some Captcha, which allowed the site to send me notifications. The notifications contained misspellings, and clearly seemed like a scam, trying to gain information about me. I disabled the...
  6. Weird Google Chrome Notification Style

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Google Chrome Notification Style: For the past few days, I am getting a different type of Google Chrome notification. Something like thisAnd I don't quite like this, style. I prefer the notification style belowAny ideas how to change this?...
  7. Google Not detecting Virus

Google Not detecting Virus: So recentley ive been testing google anti virus and it seems to not be working. I have tried to install thing that have showed and said failed to download, virus detected BUT... Now when i try and download them It just lets me download it and run it withought anything...
  8. "Virus detected" windows notification

"Virus detected" windows notification: I have received a notification, apparently through Windows, that my computer has viruses. See the image below. I immediately ran scans with Adaware and Malwarebytes. Adaware came up with nothing. Malwarebytes found 6 items and quarantined them. I shut down the PC and started...
  9. Google Chrome web notifications not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome web notifications not working.: After an update a few months ago, the notifications for websites, like Google Calendar and Gmail do not work unless the tab is open. They do have permission to send notifications. I have tried restarting my computer several times, updating my drivers and checking for system...
  10. Google Chrome Streamlining Notifications on Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Streamlining Notifications on Desktop: This past spring, Chrome began supporting push notifications for web pages via the emerging web push standard. However, notifications in Chrome aren’t new; Chrome apps and extensions have supported push notifications on desktop since 2010. In some cases, these desktop...