Windows 10: Google Chrome with Windows 10 pro

Discus and support Google Chrome with Windows 10 pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why won't google chrome work with my Windows 10 pro that I just added to my desktop? I updated my desktop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 pro and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tonya sherrill, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Google Chrome with Windows 10 pro

Why won't google chrome work with my Windows 10 pro that I just added to my desktop? I updated my desktop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 pro and now google chrome will not work. What is a work around this where I am still using Windows 10 pro? Please help!!!!

:)

tonya sherrill, Jun 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    Google Chrome Help

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Google Chrome with Windows 10 pro

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Google Chrome with Windows 10 pro

1. Google Chrome with Windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Google Chrome pro

2. Google chrome not opening on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google chrome not opening on windows 10: I have a computer running Windows 10 pro. Since Microsoft Edge repeatedly fails to meet my demands, I have installed Google Chrome to use in its stead. However, no matter what I do, Chrome will not open. I have tried every single solution that I have seen on the internet,...
  3. Google Chrome Crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome Crashing on Windows 10: Upon opening the Google Chrome Browser, the browser kept crashing after 5 seconds the window closed. The only way to fix it was to delete the google folder from the appdata, local folder, under IT guidance. Is this a Microsoft Operating System problem or a Google Chrome...
  4. google chrome not work in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome not work in windows 10: google chrome not work in windows 10 .[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-not-work-in-windows-10/662ede3e-5420-433a-a949-50de5dea4db1
  5. Windows 10 Google Chrome will not launch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Google Chrome will not launch: Hi, Google Chrome has stopped working on my PC Windows 10. A few weeks ago, it just stopped opening. It is pinned to the taskbar and is open in Task Manager but it is not visible on my screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no change. Any ideas how...
  6. google chrome with windows 10?

google chrome with windows 10?: can i use google chrome with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-with-windows-10/727657f9-a7cf-477d-9780-0bb9e54b23a2
  7. Google Chrome Windows 10

Google Chrome Windows 10: I would like to know how to activate autofill on my pc with Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-windows-10/ba8bd517-6942-44c5-9e03-02c1f89f1108
  8. Google Chrome for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome for Windows 10: I'm trying to install Google Chrome and I'm getting error code 57. Why does this happen? Why can not I install Chrome? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-for-windows-10/1cb632d3-a0d0-4f3c-8fe2-420b64714462
  9. WINDOWS 10 Google Chrome

WINDOWS 10 Google Chrome: I need help to access google chrome in WINDOWS 10; The link on my bar will not respond nor does my icon when I double click it. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-google-chrome/51c6ebb2-54e5-4c17-a0c2-e61d84ef19fd
  10. Google chrome issue with windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome issue with windows 10: Could someone explain to me what the problem is with using chrome as my browser in windows 10? I'm not a computer geek like most people. Don't understand all the jargon they're talking about. Should I use Google chrome or should I not use it? Thanks 68863