Windows 10: Google chrome Wont let me open it due to Family permissions

Discus and support Google chrome Wont let me open it due to Family permissions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click google chrome it says I need to ask an adult in my family if I can use google chrome so it gives me the option to email myself but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by didiaraujo, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Google chrome Wont let me open it due to Family permissions

When I click google chrome it says I need to ask an adult in my family if I can use google chrome so it gives me the option to email myself but it comes up with an error everytime I try to use it? please help.

:)

didiaraujo, Dec 23, 2018

2. Ask For Permission On Google Chrome???

Yesterday, I tried to start up google chrome when it gave me the message:

Ask for permission
    You’ll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Google Chrome

So I checked my family settings and I'm an adult in the family. When I click 'ask by email' nothing shows up in my inbox, and II still can't use google chrome. Any suggestions?

Joe Goalby, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Family Features blocking google chrome

Hi Taylor,

It is possible that there is an issue with the Family settings. This can be the reason why you're unable to use Google Chrome. We recommend that you check you family settings by accessing account.microsoft.com/family
    to see Google Chrome is added to restricted applications.

If you're already an adult in your family settings, we suggest removing your account from your family settings and see if you will be able to access Google Chrome. We also suggest creating a new Microsoft account, and then add that account to your family
    as an adult. These steps will allow us to verify if there is an issue with your family settings or if there is an issue with your original Microsoft account.

We'll be waiting for the outcome.

Argel Obm, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Google chrome Wont let me open it due to Family permissions

Chrome and Family Permission

I am getting this message everytime I try to open Chrome saying, "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome." So I just removed myself from the family yet I still get the error message. I uninstalled Chrome and I still get
    it. I don't understand why I need permission from my Family when I am currently not in one.

JacobMiranda, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Google chrome Wont let me open it due to Family permissions

1. Google chrome Wont let me open it due to Family permissions - Similar Threads - Google chrome Wont

2. why wont google chrome app open

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  3. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  4. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft family features won't let me use Google Chrome

Microsoft family features won't let me use Google Chrome: Hi. I am a kid but really need google Chrome for school. My parents and I have done every thing we have changed my age allowed google chrome we have restated my laptop multiple times we have removed me from the family group and all that stuff. This all happened when I updated...
  6. Parental permission for Google Chrome

Parental permission for Google Chrome: I have a microsoft account with 2 children in my family. They need Google Chrome to access their school work. I allowed one account to download Chrome with no issues. I have allowed the other to download it as well, SEVERAL times, but when they go to open the program, it says...
  7. Google Chrome Wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Wont open: I downloaded google chrome it worked for a few days then crash and now the it wont open at all. I press it and it appears to load but will not open. It wont open when trying to run as administrator and I cant uninstall it. It is saying it is still open somewhere....
  8. Microsoft wont let me use google chrome

Microsoft wont let me use google chrome: I keep Installing and uninstalling google chrome but I still get the pop up of ask for parent permission. Only problem I am the only one on the account I am the administrator for my account no one else uses it. I can't figure out how to fix this and when I go back to school...
  9. Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot: I am unable to open Chrome from my desktop. I have tried to uninstall after a reboot, but it says I must close chrome pages first. I don't have any pages open at all. Using Windows 10. Asus laptop, 8 months old....
  10. Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore: When I used to restart/open up my computer, Google Chrome used to open automatically all the time with the url thing usually being the first thing to open at the top of the screen. All my bookmarks and actual history was on there and I was very satisfied with it as it made...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft wont let me open chrome

2. chrome start permission from family

3. everytime i try to open chrome it says i need to ask a parent

4. when i go on chrome it says i need to ask a family member ,
  5. google chrome wont open says need to ask family,
  6. microsoft remove google chrome permission,
  7. google chrome ask for permission windows 10 2019,
  8. google chrome making me ask permission from family member,
  9. google chrome cant use ask for family member,
  10. windows wont let me open chrome,
  11. ask permission wont let me open chrome,