Windows 10: Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot

Discus and support Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to open Chrome from my desktop. I have tried to uninstall after a reboot, but it says I must close chrome pages first. I don't have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mensaaround, May 9, 2019.

1. Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot

I am unable to open Chrome from my desktop. I have tried to uninstall after a reboot, but it says I must close chrome pages first. I don't have any pages open at all. Using Windows 10. Asus laptop, 8 months old.

:)

mensaaround, May 9, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, May 9, 2019
  3. ZeusFede Win User
    Chrome Wont Open

Hi , i installed Chrome ( try with Canary too ) , but when install all is fine , but when i reboot the PC , both Chrome or Canary wont open ( i open task process and the process is there ,i close it but no case ) , i try many things that i see in Internet but nothing get result . Help plz

ZeusFede, May 9, 2019
  4. Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot

google chrome wont load /incompatabe program ?

google chrome wont load displays :incompatable program how to fix?

johnflores3, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot

1. Google Chrome wont open, wont uninstall after reboot - Similar Threads - Google Chrome wont

2. why wont google chrome app open

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  3. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont google chrome app open: when i open google chrome a pop up said You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-google-chrome-app-open/91441244-5893-4a6c-87bc-79e333fe7445
  4. why wont google chrome app open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Chrome wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome wont open: I just came back from a few days away and I cant get chrome to launch whatsoever. Any idea what might be causing this or how to resolve? I have already uninstalled and re-installed but still didn't wont. I cant even get it to show up in Task manager processes, wont run as...
  6. Chrome wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome wont open: I just came back from a few days away and I cant get chrome to launch whatsoever. Any idea what might be causing this or how to resolve? I have already uninstalled and re-installed but still didn't wont. I cant even get it to show up in Task manager processes, wont run as...
  7. Google Chrome wont uninstall

Google Chrome wont uninstall: I have windows 10 and I just recently added Google Chrome to my laptop, but ever since I added it whenever I go to launch it, it freezes up my computer and Chrome becomes unresponsive. I went to uninstall Chrome but it doesn't uninstall!! I've tried every way possible that...
  8. Google Chrome Wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome Wont open: I downloaded google chrome it worked for a few days then crash and now the it wont open at all. I press it and it appears to load but will not open. It wont open when trying to run as administrator and I cant uninstall it. It is saying it is still open somewhere....
  9. google chrome wont respond

google chrome wont respond: Google chrome wont load now, comes up with 'not responding'. These last couple of days it was really, really slow and sometimes would come up with that 'not responding' but then would correct itself but now it wont load at all and trying to navigate around any system on the...
  10. Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore

Google Chrome Wont Automatically Open Anymore: When I used to restart/open up my computer, Google Chrome used to open automatically all the time with the url thing usually being the first thing to open at the top of the screen. All my bookmarks and actual history was on there and I was very satisfied with it as it made...