Windows 10: Google Chrome Won't Work

Discus and support Google Chrome Won't Work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of a sudden in January of this year, Chrome would no longer load on my laptop. Since then no matter what I do, I cannot get it to load, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EvanMcMahan, May 14, 2020.

1. Google Chrome Won't Work

All of a sudden in January of this year, Chrome would no longer load on my laptop.

Since then no matter what I do, I cannot get it to load, and I always get the same error message:

Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling chrome probably over 10 times. I tried resetting my computer to an earlier date in Decemeber and that did nothing. I went through my windows firewall to let Chrome through.

Nothing has worked and I do not know what to do.

Please help.

:)

EvanMcMahan, May 14, 2020

2. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, May 14, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, May 14, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Google Chrome Won't Work

Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Google Chrome Won't Work

1. Google Chrome Won't Work - Similar Threads - Google Chrome Won't

2. Google Chrome Won't Open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Won't Open: So, recently every time I try to open Google Chrome, my computer just thinks for a sec, and then stops. at the end, Chrome doesn't open. the only way I have managed to open Chrome is by opening the hidden icon menu in Windows 10 and then clicking the mini Chrome icon and then...
  3. Google Chrome won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome won't open.: Can someone help me please? My Dad setup Microsoft family features on my Dell Laptop and when I try to open Google Chrome on the non-administrator account it says you can't open it because of Microsoft Family Features but on the administrator account, I can open it. Also, I...
  4. Google chrome not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google chrome not working: I bought a brand new windows laptop yesterday, because i need it to take an exam. Bing works fine and quickly, but i needed to download google chrome specifically for the exam. When it downloaded it was extremely slow sometimes it didn’t even load at all and eventually I...
  5. Google Chrome won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome won't start: So I'm on a brand new windows 10 PC and have tried to install google chrome however it won't open sometimes does the tab thing trying to open but only for a fraction of a second and a black screen. I have tried all the recommended things on the internet restart, uninstall,...
  6. Google Chrome won't open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome won't open.: My Google Chrome file & shortcut won't open, and my Antivirus can't delete the files that I think are causing this. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-wont-open/a9076741-2043-4e2d-9a87-d017ae2b5d57
  7. Google Chrome is not working

Google Chrome is not working: Google Chrome has crashed on my PC. I just see ‘Aw, snap!’ Something went wrong while displaying this website.’ Error code. STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-is-not-working/3e93800e-4005-4ad7-bfe8-ae8f7474ec9a
  8. Google Chrome suddenly won't work

Google Chrome suddenly won't work: I'm having an issue with my network security. I am getting an error with every website I try to access using Google Chrome. My website is a Showit site, and I can only update it with Google Chrome. Here is the error: Details about the network security diagnosis. Settings...
  9. Google Chrome not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome not working: Recently I was trying to download sheet music for piano and the website tried to install things on my pc. I believe one of them was called "Brave" and there were a few more but I can't remember the names. Anyways, I thought I took care of them but now (maybe 3 hours after)...
  10. google chrome not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google chrome not working: Chrome will not load, can not reach settings, looks like a small window opens but its too fast to see what it is, get the Snap, unresponsive reply on a blank screen. Have uninstalled and re-installed Chrome twice, ran compatibility scan multiple times....