Windows 10: Google Chrome

Discus and support Google Chrome in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After using Google Chrome for several months with no problems, it suddenly won't start. I keep getting the error message: 0xc00000e5. If I re-boot my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndyM_6105, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Google Chrome

After using Google Chrome for several months with no problems, it suddenly won't start. I keep getting the error message: 0xc00000e5. If I re-boot my computer, it works I'll be able to get into Google once, but if I exit, I'll get the same error message again when I try to get back in. Any ideas/solutions?

:)

AndyM_6105, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Google chrome problems

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that now you rolled back to windows 7 ultimate.I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check.

Uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome and check

To uninstall and reinstall Google Chrome follow the steps given below.

• Press start button.

• Select Control Panel.

• In Control Panel , Click on
      Programs

• Then Click on Programs and features.

• Select Google Chrome and Click Uninstall button
    Uninstall Chrome prompt dialog appears and the further uninstallation process continues if you click uninstall button. Once Google Chrome gets uninstalled, you can download and install Google Chrome from its official website,
    and check if issue persists.

If issue still didn’t get resolved by the above mentioned steps, I would also suggest you to post the query in Google support forums for more help.

Get help from the Chrome community:
    https://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=en#topic=3421642

Hope this helps, if you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Google Chrome

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Google Chrome

1. Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Google Chrome

2. Why can't we install Google Chrome from Edge?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't we install Google Chrome from Edge?: Hi, I would just like to know why we aren't able to install Google Chrome from Edge. I personally prefer Google Chrome over Microsoft Edge because it is an easier search engine to use and we have become so accustomed to using chrome. Will this issue be rectified in the...
  3. Google Chrome Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Uninstall: I can't uninstall Google chrome when I try a message keeps popping up saying I "Need to close all pages open in Google Chrome" before it will uninstall and I have nothing open?...
  4. Manually installing Google chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Manually installing Google chrome extensions: If you activated the developer mode on Google Chrome and then change the file extension from .Crx to .zip you Could install an extension outside of the google store. With Google Chrome version 73 it appears you can’t do this anymore. Do you guys know if Google Chrome change...
  5. bookmarks in win 10 google chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bookmarks in win 10 google chrome: Is there any way of retrieving bookmarks lost about a month ago? Please answer in the simplest manner possible as my tech knowledge is very limited. Thank you....
  6. Issues while accessing Windows Defender and interent on Google Chrome after receiving an...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues while accessing Windows Defender and interent on Google Chrome after receiving an...: I have been having an issue with my computer since I received an email from Microsoft saying my account was accessed from a different country. I have changed my password, but at this point in time, I am unable to run Windows Defender, Windows Firewall, and Avast. I also have...
  7. change edge to google chrome in windows 10 s mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    change edge to google chrome in windows 10 s mode: windows 10 s mode won`t let me download google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-edge-to-google-chrome-in-windows-10-s-mode/654704ff-6f5b-44c9-abfa-dbfc238ca106
  8. Google Chrome Broken Text

Google Chrome Broken Text: Hello everyone, I am new to this forum, or at least asking a question on it, and it's not even about my computer. My mother has a Lenovo running Win10, and recently, as in today, Google Chrome starting acting up. The only issue thus far is that when using the browser, the...
  9. Google chrome crashes

Google chrome crashes: Hi, I've had my pc for a year now and the start of this year my Internet is always crashing whenever I open Google or the Internet explorer for a few minutes or even when I open a new website after it's crashed previously. I checked the performance of the Internets...
  10. Hyperlinks do not open in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hyperlinks do not open in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge: recently when I try to click hyperlinks they don't load sayin that it cant seem to reach the page would you like to search it on bing and when I say do so it tries to load and goes hmmm cant seem to load would you like to load bing using bing. but if I take that same link and...