Windows 10: Google Chrome

Discus and support Google Chrome in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi folks, since downloading and installing the 'Anniversary Update' I have not been able to open Google Chrome. I have uninstalled it and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bluenose1940, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Google Chrome

Hi folks, since downloading and installing the 'Anniversary Update' I have not been able to open Google Chrome.

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but to no avail.

Anyone got any ideas please.

Many thanks.

:)

Bluenose1940, Aug 9, 2016
  2. WindowsOS Win User

Cortana wouldn't open Google Chrome

Works for me. Try "start Google Chrome". And "open Google Chrome" also works for me.

WindowsOS, Aug 9, 2016
  3. Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 9, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Google Chrome

dalchina, Aug 9, 2016
Thema:

Google Chrome

1. Google Chrome - Similar Threads - Google Chrome

2. i cant get google chrome without administrator login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cant get google chrome without administrator login: My google chrome wont let me open it up without administrator login! I had posted this problem and got alot of of advice to completely erase it from all programs on my lap top from the download file to the control panel and another video they send me in how to delete it. I...
  3. Google Chrome 77 is blocking access to NETGEAR login pages running Windows 10; what do I do?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome 77 is blocking access to NETGEAR login pages running Windows 10; what do I do?: After a recent Google Chrome release (77.0.3865.75), NETGEAR was made aware of an issue where access to NETGEAR admin login pages is being blocked on NETGEAR products. An HTTP authentication option called Committed Interstitials appears to be the cause of this issue. If you...
  4. Unable to install Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install Google Chrome: Hi, I just got a new Dell with windows 10 Home and can't download Google Chrome because of windows "security" because the website is a secure website.. I've seen all the other people having this issue and the moderators saying it's because you have windows 10S instead of 10...
  5. Google Chrome Finds My Correct Location Win 10 Not So Much

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Finds My Correct Location Win 10 Not So Much: Hello, I am trying to figure out why Windows 10 thinks I'm in San Diego when I am actually in New Hampshire. Google Chrome doesn't seem t have a problem finding my correct location, however the Maps App insists I'm in Cali. It stinks because my time server always syncs to...
  6. What's The Best Way To Clear Google Chrome Cache

in Browsers and Email
    What's The Best Way To Clear Google Chrome Cache: Hello, I am wondering if anyone can link me to a webpage which shows the best way to clear the Google Chrome cache, and only the cache. I want to keep my search history & all other data. The reason why I want to try to clear up all the cache is because Google Chrome is...
  7. Google Mail Checker extension for Chrome: Why is it always grayed out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Mail Checker extension for Chrome: Why is it always grayed out?: Hi all. I've been using this extension for quite a while, and so many times it is grayed out with a "?" where the number of new emails should be. Does anyone know why it does this, or how often it checks for mail? It's very inefficient to have to manually go to the Gmail...
  8. Google Chrome just hanges in ERR_TIMED_OUT

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome just hanges in ERR_TIMED_OUT: Morning, after i have installed the latest win updates. Chrome wont connect to sites. Only a few times it make a connection. There was a thread How to fix 'ERR_TIMED_OUT' on Google Chrome but the guy stated that it wasnt that good alltogether. Could it be a chrome bug? - -...
  9. Google Chrome just hanges in ERR_TIMED_OUT

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome just hanges in ERR_TIMED_OUT: Morning, after i have installed the latest win updates. Chrome wont connect to sites. Only a few times it make a connection. There was a thread How to fix 'ERR_TIMED_OUT' on Google Chrome but the guy stated that it wasnt that good alltogether. Could it be a chrome bug? 139913
  10. google chrome with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome with windows 10?: can i use google chrome with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-with-windows-10/727657f9-a7cf-477d-9780-0bb9e54b23a2