Windows 10: Google classroom is not working/accessible

Discus and support Google classroom is not working/accessible in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't access a specific website which is google classroom. I can access it through other laptops and mobile devices. I used google chrome, internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ReynalynNavales, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Google classroom is not working/accessible

I can't access a specific website which is google classroom. I can access it through other laptops and mobile devices. I used google chrome, internet explorer and firefox but still failed. I'm sure the problem is in my laptop. Please help.

:)

ReynalynNavales, Dec 4, 2018

2. Surface Pro 3 and Google Classroom App

You do not need the app. It is web based. Just search for Google classroom in the search engine and click on the first item that says google classroom. Once there, make sure your child is logged in to the school's GAFE account. If your child is a member
    of any classrooms, he/she should see them then.

VivianCassel, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Google classroom is not working/accessible

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Google classroom is not working/accessible

1. Google classroom is not working/accessible - Similar Threads - Google classroom working

2. MSFS 2020 for classroom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 for classroom: I teach an intro to flight class for middle schoolers. I want to upgrade to msfs 2020. Microsoft will not sell me 12 hard copy discs of the program. How can I get 12 copies of the program to put onto my computers? There are nightmare stories of bugs in the program so I want...
  3. MSFS 2020 for classroom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSFS 2020 for classroom: I teach an intro to flight class for middle schoolers. I want to upgrade to msfs 2020. Microsoft will not sell me 12 hard copy discs of the program. How can I get 12 copies of the program to put onto my computers? There are nightmare stories of bugs in the program so I want...
  4. Classroom Speakers Stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classroom Speakers Stuttering: So for about the last month and half I have had a classroom where the audio stutters before finally playing the sound properly. I have a Dell latitude 3420 hooked up to a Dell WSD19 Dock that connects to our A/V system. Anytime the teacher tries to play a video or audio...
  5. I’m not able to get on to google classroom on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m not able to get on to google classroom on my laptop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EMP52 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbvtol/im_not_able_to_get_on_to_google_classroom_on_my/
  6. Can you use Google Classroom on Windows 10 S Mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you use Google Classroom on Windows 10 S Mode?: I am looking to buy my son a laptop for school work he is 12. I am contemplating purchasing a laptop with the Windows 10 S Mode however the school use Google Classroom so I need to know if the two are fully compatible. Thanks Caroline...
  7. using Zoom classroom

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    using Zoom classroom: Does anyone know what was hacked in the recentZoom classroom hacking? My understanding was the hacker managed to enter the classroom and disrupt the class. That would indicate that the teachers entrance password was hacked. Can hackers hack any of the students who use the...
  8. Copying a document from printer to google classroom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Copying a document from printer to google classroom: Hello, I need help to know how to copy a document from my Epson printer to google classroom https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copying-a-document-from-printer-to-google/47f5b636-b6c0-4da7-9b71-f3e0e0db9b71
  9. Classes moving to Google Classroom with Classwork Page in September

in Windows 10 News
    Classes moving to Google Classroom with Classwork Page in September: What’s changing Last year, we introduced a new version of Classroom that provides additional features, including a Classwork page to help teachers better organize assignments. Newly created classes automatically include this Classwork page, with the option for instructors to...
  10. accessing google

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    accessing google: How come I get a TLS Security Setting error message when I attemp to log on to Google? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_10/accessing-google/f5ac823d-f2f3-4223-9575-c201bbd73c04

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google classroom not working

2. google classroom not working on internet explorer

3. google classroom not working on phone