Windows 10: Google+ Closing Down

Discus and support Google+ Closing Down in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just got email from Google telling me that, as a user, they wish to inform me that google+ is closing down in April. I have looked all over but cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Feb 2, 2019.

1. elbmek Win User

Google+ Closing Down

Just got email from Google telling me that, as a user, they wish to inform me that google+ is closing down in April.

I have looked all over but cant tell if this includes Google Drive, as I pay for storage of thousands of images.

:)

elbmek, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Feb 2, 2019
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Google+ Closing Down

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Google+ Closing Down

1. Google+ Closing Down - Similar Threads - Google+ Closing Down

2. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store closing down: Hello the microsoft store shutsdown with in 45 seconds of opening it up. I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting it and still nothing. i have no pending updates and i've tried everything except a complete reset of my computer. Any help would be great. Thank...
  3. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store closing down: Hello the microsoft store shutsdown with in 45 seconds of opening it up. I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting it and still nothing. i have no pending updates and i've tried everything except a complete reset of my computer. Any help would be great. Thank...
  4. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD after closing Google Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after closing Google Chrome: Good Day! I just got a BSOD this day after closing chrome, and I don't what's causing it. Can someone help me analyze and tell me what's causing the problem and how do I solve it?Here's the dump file:...
  6. Programmes keep closing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programmes keep closing down: I have a 21inch Lenovo all in one touch screen desk top Of recent if I open a programme to send or receive dialogue whether it be Twitter , Facebook or even windows community like this one. It then shrinks the operating window to a small size. then software says do you wish...
  7. Computer cannot be closed down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer cannot be closed down: After a comprehensive Microsoft update ( 90 min.) the computer cannot be closed down, although the update was confirmed as successfully completed. At the end of the run down process the computer starts again automatically and can only be halted by cutting off current...
  8. Closing down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing down: When I click close, message says 'closing down' but then clicks back on a second later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-down/cb60a79a-1a5b-4c1c-ac1c-b7e46b5cac35
  9. closing down problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    closing down problem: when closing down the laptop I get this box popping up with this message inside: google search return googledrivesync.exe application error the instruction at 0*000000003BB5B30 referenced memory at 0*FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF could not be read...
  10. Google shutting down Google+ for consumers

in Windows 10 News
    Google shutting down Google+ for consumers: Many third-party apps, services and websites build on top of our various services to improve everyone’s phones, working life, and online experience. We strongly support this active ecosystem. But increasingly, its success depends on users knowing that their data is secure,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how does google closing affect me