Windows 10: Google Considering Pulling News Service From Europe

Discus and support Google Considering Pulling News Service From Europe in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Google is considering pulling its Google News service from Europe as regulators work toward a controversial copyright law. The European Union’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Google Considering Pulling News Service From Europe

Read more: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

:)

Brink, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Read more: Bloomberg - Google Considering Pulling News Service From Europe

Brink, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User

Read more: Bloomberg - Google Considering Pulling News Service From Europe

Brink, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Stitch194 Win User

Google was recently fined 2.42bn euros ($2.7bn; £2.1bn) by the European Commission after it ruled the company had abused its power by promoting its own shopping comparison service at the top of search results.Really!

Google hit with record EU fine over Shopping service - BBC News

Stitch194, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Google Considering Pulling News Service From Europe - Similar Threads - Google Considering Pulling

2. Cannot pull up news feed on MSN Homepage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pull up news feed on MSN Homepage: For the last week, I have not been able to pull up the stories on the news feed. I tried to clear the cookies but it just didn't do anything. I'm in my 70s and not that computer savvy.Please Help!!!...
  3. Cannot pull up news feed on MSN Homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot pull up news feed on MSN Homepage: For the last week, I have not been able to pull up the stories on the news feed. I tried to clear the cookies but it just didn't do anything. I'm in my 70s and not that computer savvy.Please Help!!!...
  4. Cannot pull up news feed on MSN Homepage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Google Play Games on PC launches in Europe and Japan

in Windows 10 News
    Google Play Games on PC launches in Europe and Japan: Google announced an expansion of Google Play Games on PC today, noting that more PC gamers could soon play Android games on their computers. Google Play Games on PC was launched by Google in 2021 to bring Android games to Windows PCs. Microsoft launched the Windows Subsystem...
  6. Google Drive (news vers)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Drive (news vers): Hi, I have installed the new Google Drive Ver 50.0.11.0 but at every start it asks me if I want to synchronize the external usb drive, how can I disable this notification? Thanks 183999
  7. Should we consider and email service change?

in Browsers and Email
    Should we consider and email service change?: My prior post stated some email issues that we are trying to figure out. At present our ISP is Ameritech.net and we are using mail.Yahoo.com, and we have been having some small problems with our emails both the wife and I. We have been using Windows Essential 2012 for our...
  8. Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Google Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in Europe: Today, we started notifying our users in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland about some changes we’re making to how we provide our services. These changes will be reflected in updates to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy that you can read now, but that will...
  9. Service outages affecting Outlook.com, Exchange users in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Service outages affecting Outlook.com, Exchange users in Europe: Microsoft has acknowledged service outages for Outlook.com and Exchange users in Europe. After investigating the issues this morning, the company said that it has been restoring service but it doesn’t have a time of recovery yet. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date...
  10. Google Pulls YouTube from Amazon Echo

in Windows 10 News
    Google Pulls YouTube from Amazon Echo: Amazon issued a cranky statement this week, objecting to Google’s decision to pull YouTube from its Echo Show smart appliance. But Google says it was no surprise to Amazon, which had been violating its terms of service. And yes, those with bitter memories of the YouTube...