Windows 10: Google crome become slow :(

Discus and support Google crome become slow :( in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After installing windows 10 i am showing that google crome become too much slow but microsoft edge is providing me right speed whats the problem can... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by arafatshahed, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Google crome become slow :(

After installing windows 10 i am showing that google crome become too much slow but microsoft edge is providing me right speed whats the problem can anyone explain me
    Please i need help very badly *Sad

:)

arafatshahed, Aug 8, 2015

2. Game Bar Problems

It was agar.io in google crome

JaidevNileshkumar, Aug 8, 2015
  3. facebook messenger voice calls and video calls not working with windows 10 edge

In stall google crome

johnhammond2, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Google crome become slow :(

1. Google crome become slow :( - Similar Threads - Google crome become

2. Google’s web browser has become spy software

in Windows 10 News
    Google’s web browser has become spy software: Goodbye, Chrome: Google’s web browser has become spy software Our latest privacy experiment found Chrome ushered more than 11,000 tracker cookies into our browser — in a single week. Here’s why Firefox is better. https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...=.b21682f96064 135779
  3. cant open google crome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant open google crome: I cant open Google Chrome and I need to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-google-crome/d54800d8-6a8d-4ecc-a379-d79e322620b4
  4. Slow Google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Google: My preferred browser is Google but it started to work very slowly. I tried to install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC but failed because of the slow Google. Who knows what is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-google/77881ecf-4817-4833-a304-e7d5034342d0
  5. windows 10 has become slow and unstable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 has become slow and unstable: windows 10 has become slow and unstable Start up often fails and requires rebooting. video often hangs up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-has-become-slow-and-unstable/8d18645d-d6c6-4c8c-a7d7-5d6865bac831
  6. Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications

Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications: Hey all, I'm on Windows 10, and I've been having this issue. Strangely, I had it before on different processor, motherboard, and RAM (i7-2600, ASRock Z77 Extreme4)Basically, the problem doesn't exist for a while, and then suddenly it will: whenever I go to launch an...
  7. my google crome is not working properly. err_time_out show when search anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    my google crome is not working properly. err_time_out show when search anything: dear Friends my google crome is not working properly. err_time_out show when search anything. it will starting after Windows 10 update....
  8. Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications

Windows 10 Becomes Slow to Launch Applications: Hey all, I'm on Windows 10, and I've been having this issue. Strangely, I had it before on different processor, motherboard, and RAM (i7-2600, ASRock Z77 Extreme4), and I've since changed those parts out (i7-4790, ASRock Z97 Extreme6) and reformatted/reinstalled Windows 10....
  9. Google Chrome becomes slow after viewing web videos

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome becomes slow after viewing web videos: Each time i watch a video in Chrome the browser start to behave weird, if i am on the same tab as the video playback and i try to type a word to search or url in URL bar and press enter the browser's loading icon never stops spining and i must close that tab and create a new...
  10. Windows becomes slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows becomes slow: Hello guys, I have some problems with this operating system. Everything works well but after a while it gets slow. Here's how it goes: If I turn on my laptop and let the Windows load 100% everything works smooth without any problems. Explorer opens instantly with every...