Windows 10: Google Customer Reward Program Scam

Discus and support Google Customer Reward Program Scam in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I use two browsers concurrently, Edge and Chrome. Both get randomly redirected to this site: https://winmoreprize.com/in/n27/?zzz=111# which... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Morash, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Morash Win User

Google Customer Reward Program Scam

Hi

I use two browsers concurrently, Edge and Chrome. Both get randomly redirected to this site: https://winmoreprize.com/in/n27/?zzz=111# which claims to conduct a survey and offers rewards as per Google Customer Reward Program. I've done some searching and found out that this is only a scam and probably my pc could be infected with some malware or adware, and followed the instructions how to remove it.

I don't have any unknown programs installed. I've done full and thorough scans using Windows Defender, Malwarebytes and Zemana but none could find anything. I've also cleaned my browsers thoroughly: checked extensions and plugins and deleted all history and cookies but the problem still persists!

Any ideas how to get rid of this annoying scam? Thanks in advance.

:)

Morash, Jul 31, 2018
  2. BobBarr Win User

New steam scam/Phising attempt

did you forward it to valve? i know someone on my friends list that sent them an email about a scam thing some time ago and was rewarded =D

BobBarr, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Reward or Scam?

Hi,

Few days back I got an SMS from '066292' stated "Your mobile number has won 500,000" GBP and Nokia Lumia 920 in UK mobile darws to claim send your Name / Address / Number / Age / Sex to: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***"

If someone else has also recieved some similar kind of message please don't send in your details. It seems like a scam or phishing.

Please verify first before sending your any detail these kind of scams are really on these days. So guys please be-aware.

Few more who have also got the similar kind messages are discussing here:

Nokia Mobile Reward

Cheers,

Rishu Mehra

rishumehra---01, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Google Customer Reward Program Scam

AMD Embraces Gamers With AMD Rewards Program

AMD today announced the AMD Rewards program powered by Raptr, giving AMD Radeon graphics and AMD APU-based PC gamers the chance to redeem points earned within the AMD Gaming Evolved application for prizes.

"We are thankful for the millions of gamers that support the AMD Radeon brand by using the AMD Gaming Evolved application Powered by Raptr," said Darren McPhee, director, Graphics Marketing, AMD. "The AMD Rewards program is our way of thanking our loyal customers and giving back to the community that has given so much to us."

Google Customer Reward Program Scam AMD_Gaming_Evolve_b01_thm.jpg

The AMD Gaming Evolved App helps gamers get the best experience every time they play by recommending optimal game settings tailored to their rig; keeping their drivers up to date; and through a diverse set of in-game tools like chat, web-browsing, live-streaming, and through the new AMD Rewards loyalty program. Players can earn points by using the app to play their favorite games, optimize setting for those games, or engage with the community. Those points can be redeemed for AMD Rewards in the Raptr store.

At launch, gamers will be able to redeem points for prizes, such as: Sapphire Technology Radeon R9 Series graphics cards, and tons of free games, ASTRO gaming headsets, GameFly subscriptions, GUNNAR gaming eyewear, discounts and more. AMD Rewards Program is an extension to the broader Raptr Rewards program, which has already given out millions of dollars' worth of rewards.

"We see AMD Rewards as a natural extension of what Raptr Rewards does for gamers," Dennis Fong, Raptr's CEO, explained. "It's really great to be able to reward players for all the time and effort they've invested in playing games."

To see a list of the prizes and learn more about participating in the Raptr AMD Rewards program, visit http://raptr.com/amd.

Cristian_25H, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Google Customer Reward Program Scam

1. Google Customer Reward Program Scam - Similar Threads - Google Customer Reward

2. Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent: I have been logging on and completing the tasks each day for Microsoft Rewards and unexpectedly my streak count was reset to 0 even though my streak was unbroken. I have been writing to Support for a resolution and just get nowhere, even offering to give them a screenshot of...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent: I have been logging on and completing the tasks each day for Microsoft Rewards and unexpectedly my streak count was reset to 0 even though my streak was unbroken. I have been writing to Support for a resolution and just get nowhere, even offering to give them a screenshot of...
  4. Windows Rewards Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Rewards Program: I was so happy to see the launch of the rewards program, It was about time. From what I read, it seamed interesting. Like any Microsoft user, I followed the link and immediately signed up. Or that's what I thought, unfortunately the rewards program is only for US citizens on...
  5. Windows Rewards Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Rewards Program: I was so happy to see the launch of the rewards program, It was about time. From what I read, it seamed interesting. Like any Microsoft user, I followed the link and immediately signed up. Or that's what I thought, unfortunately the rewards program is only for US citizens on...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Referrals Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Rewards Referrals Program: So I recently read online that if you refer a friend to Microsoft Rewards you and your friend get points and that you will get a percentage of their points. I thought that sounded good, so I tried to find the option on my dashboard. However, I can't seem to find it. Was the...
  7. Is this program a scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is this program a scam: I got email today from RESTORO - saying there were errors in Win 10 and I need to download the 'fix' programmer .. I'm guessing this is a scam something but .. thought I'd ask this is the link...
  8. New Google Play Points rewards program

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Play Points rewards program: Since 2012, Google Play has been your place to find and enjoy apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books. More than 2 billion people in 190 countries use Google Play to discover blockbuster movies, apps that help you be more productive, and books that inspire imagination. To...
  9. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?: I see enough evidence that makes me seriously question its validity. Aside from having a real cheapening effect on the Microsoft name itself, I also see strange errors that prevent me from checking it out. The latest being a strange misspelling in the subject line of an...
  10. Google Customer Reward Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Customer Reward Program: Hi I use two browsers concurrently, Edge and Chrome. Both get randomly redirected to this site: https://winmoreprize.com/in/n27/?zzz=111# which claims to conduct a survey and offers rewards as per Google Customer Reward Program. I've done some searching and found out that...