Windows 10: Google Docs to replace Microsoft office.

Discus and support Google Docs to replace Microsoft office. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Good day to all. Had an issue with my laptop and had to have. a new ssd fitted all okay now. But during the repair I lost my Microsoft office 2010 and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by dafydd, Aug 17, 2018.

1. dafydd Win User

Google Docs to replace Microsoft office.

Good day to all.
    Had an issue with my laptop and had to have. a new ssd fitted all okay now. But during the repair I lost my Microsoft office 2010 and can't find the licence info.
    Would it be possible to use Google Documents in place of Microsoft office ?. If yes how would I open the word documents that I have all backed up since the new drive fitted.
    Would it be a feasible solution or do I look at another option to a free office "Libre Office"
    Many thanks.

:)

dafydd, Aug 17, 2018

2. Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Microsoft Unveils the New Office

I will stick with Office 2010/LibreOffice combined with Google Docs for anything studies related (the latter being part of the Google-based cooperation platform "my" university launched recently). Despite the fact that this does look good (after a quick glance over the feature list), I still don't see how this new Office is going to serve me.

Peter1986C, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Google Docs to replace Microsoft office.

Google Docs

Hello

First post, and an N97 Mini owner for two weeks. Love the phone, and no problems (yet?). Had a 6600 Slide before, and missed the S60 Smartphone features from the 6120 that I had before that.

I use Google Docs a lot, and I use my phone to make notes in Google Notebook to upload into Docs. I've found QuickOffice and Mobisysems OfficeSuite, which create, edit and view MS Office docs. I'd like to be able to dow/upload documents from my Google Docs
    account.

Mobisysems OfficeSuite does exactly that. I can download existing docs from my Google account and edit them, then upload them back into my Docs space.Trouble is, theres a real lag between typing and the words appearing on screen.

Quickoffice is much smoother and easier to use, but hasn't the Google Docs interface.

Has anyone any ideas on how to access Google Docs on the move?

Thanks!

GJDN97Mini, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Google Docs to replace Microsoft office.

1. Google Docs to replace Microsoft office. - Similar Threads - Google Docs replace

2. google doc login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  3. google doc login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  4. google doc login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bombed with Google Docs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bombed with Google Docs: I just noticed that Sheets, Docs, GMail, Slides, and YouTube were all apps installed on my Windows 11 device - today. I never asked for them to be installed. Only other updates/installs today were MSFT Phone Link which I specifically called for and "Windows Package Manager...
  6. Bombed with Google Docs

Bombed with Google Docs: I just noticed that Sheets, Docs, GMail, Slides, and YouTube were all apps installed on my Windows 11 device - today. I never asked for them to be installed. Only other updates/installs today were MSFT Phone Link which I specifically called for and "Windows Package Manager...
  7. Google Docs Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Docs Issues: I will go onto Docs and a notification keeps popping up saying that their was a problem and I need to reload. I do this multiple times in a row, but it still won't stop popping up every 2 or so seconds. It will only give me access when I turn off my internet connection, be it...
  8. Google Docs Issues

Google Docs Issues: I will go onto Docs and a notification keeps popping up saying that their was a problem and I need to reload. I do this multiple times in a row, but it still won't stop popping up every 2 or so seconds. It will only give me access when I turn off my internet connection, be it...
  9. Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office: What’s changing We’re updating Drive File Stream to replace the functionality of the “Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office.” As a result, the outdated plugin will be shut down on June 26, 2019. This only impacts users of the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office....
  10. Google Docs

Google Docs: Just curious. Does anyone here use Google Docs?? 121552

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is microsoft going to be replaced by google docs?

2. google to replace microsoft

3. using google docs to replace ms office

4. Can Google Docs replacw Office?,
  5. does google docs replace microsoft office,
  6. replace office with google docs