Windows 10: Google Docs

Discus and support Google Docs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just curious. Does anyone here use Google Docs?? 121552 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by huffman, Nov 13, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Google Docs

Just curious. Does anyone here use Google Docs??

:)

huffman, Nov 13, 2018

2. Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Google Docs

Hello

First post, and an N97 Mini owner for two weeks. Love the phone, and no problems (yet?). Had a 6600 Slide before, and missed the S60 Smartphone features from the 6120 that I had before that.

I use Google Docs a lot, and I use my phone to make notes in Google Notebook to upload into Docs. I've found QuickOffice and Mobisysems OfficeSuite, which create, edit and view MS Office docs. I'd like to be able to dow/upload documents from my Google Docs
    account.

Mobisysems OfficeSuite does exactly that. I can download existing docs from my Google account and edit them, then upload them back into my Docs space.Trouble is, theres a real lag between typing and the words appearing on screen.

Quickoffice is much smoother and easier to use, but hasn't the Google Docs interface.

Has anyone any ideas on how to access Google Docs on the move?

Thanks!

GJDN97Mini, Nov 13, 2018
  4. movilogo Win User

Google Docs

Google Docs

You should be able to access Google docs in your phone browser. If you use Opera, it gives you a quite decent interface for Google docs.

movilogo, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Google Docs

1. Google Docs - Similar Threads - Google Docs

2. google doc login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  3. google doc login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  4. google doc login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bombed with Google Docs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bombed with Google Docs: I just noticed that Sheets, Docs, GMail, Slides, and YouTube were all apps installed on my Windows 11 device - today. I never asked for them to be installed. Only other updates/installs today were MSFT Phone Link which I specifically called for and "Windows Package Manager...
  6. Bombed with Google Docs

Bombed with Google Docs: I just noticed that Sheets, Docs, GMail, Slides, and YouTube were all apps installed on my Windows 11 device - today. I never asked for them to be installed. Only other updates/installs today were MSFT Phone Link which I specifically called for and "Windows Package Manager...
  7. Google Docs Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Docs Issues: I will go onto Docs and a notification keeps popping up saying that their was a problem and I need to reload. I do this multiple times in a row, but it still won't stop popping up every 2 or so seconds. It will only give me access when I turn off my internet connection, be it...
  8. Google Docs Issues

Google Docs Issues: I will go onto Docs and a notification keeps popping up saying that their was a problem and I need to reload. I do this multiple times in a row, but it still won't stop popping up every 2 or so seconds. It will only give me access when I turn off my internet connection, be it...
  9. How to turn off Microsoft Editor Beta on Google Docs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Microsoft Editor Beta on Google Docs?: The system suggested to enable Microsoft Editor Beta on Google Docs, and I enabled it.But after checking I do not wish to keep it.How can I turn off Microsoft Editor Beta on Google Docs? and still keep it on all other apps...
  10. How to turn off Microsoft Editor Beta on Google Docs?

How to turn off Microsoft Editor Beta on Google Docs?: The system suggested to enable Microsoft Editor Beta on Google Docs, and I enabled it.But after checking I do not wish to keep it.How can I turn off Microsoft Editor Beta on Google Docs? and still keep it on all other apps...