Windows 10: Google Drive & Docs question

Discus and support Google Drive & Docs question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; basically lm looking for a solution that allows me to edit text files, Google Docs seems to meet my requirements for being able to edit text files, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by auroken, Jun 26, 2019.

1. auroken Win User

Google Drive & Docs question

basically lm looking for a solution that allows me to edit text files, Google Docs seems to meet my requirements for being able to edit text files, but it dosnt copy those edits to the text files stored on my Drive, essentially l have two text files with notes etc that l want to be able to access from my laptop without having to use my browser to visit Docs, l just want these two files to be accessible for editing while lm out and about and editable via notepad when at home on my laptop as docs seems to keep the formatting rather than blobbing out text like the previous app l used did (as much as l hated it l would have continued using it but due to API changes the maker stopped supporting it and its stopped working).

basically lm hoping there is a way to connect things to my Drive (a setting lm missing somewhere) or some way l can edit the files on either device (android/windows) and be able to sync across devices without loosing original formatting. if anyone knows of anything lm willing to look into ld appreciate it.

:)

auroken, Jun 26, 2019

2. Incopatability with Google Docs

Hi Ba,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that Google Docs print option not working as expected.

Try with a different browser and check if it works.

It could be a browser or browser's settings issue.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Google Drive & Docs question

Unable to Access Google Drive/Google Docs

Hello, I am having trouble accessing my Google Drive/Gmail/Google Docs/Google Photos/Contacts and etc. I currently use the Chrome browser on a daily basis, but today, I never noticed the Google Apps icons displaying on my computer such as the aforementioned
    Drive, Gmail, Docs, Photos, Contacts, Calendar, etc. I have a theory that the website may be temporarily down, or some type of technical glitch. I have tried restarting my computer several times, and I still have trouble accessing my Google Drive. Please help
    me as soon as possible.

SarahAdewolu1, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Google Drive & Docs question

1. Google Drive & Docs question - Similar Threads - Google Drive Docs

2. google doc login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  3. google doc login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google doc login: It seems my account has the wrong recovery number attached to it and therefore i cant connect to google docs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-doc-login/6b0dc63c-5a10-426d-937a-8908f6c8c87c
  4. google doc login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bombed with Google Docs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bombed with Google Docs: I just noticed that Sheets, Docs, GMail, Slides, and YouTube were all apps installed on my Windows 11 device - today. I never asked for them to be installed. Only other updates/installs today were MSFT Phone Link which I specifically called for and "Windows Package Manager...
  6. Bombed with Google Docs

Bombed with Google Docs: I just noticed that Sheets, Docs, GMail, Slides, and YouTube were all apps installed on my Windows 11 device - today. I never asked for them to be installed. Only other updates/installs today were MSFT Phone Link which I specifically called for and "Windows Package Manager...
  7. Google Docs Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Docs Issues: I will go onto Docs and a notification keeps popping up saying that their was a problem and I need to reload. I do this multiple times in a row, but it still won't stop popping up every 2 or so seconds. It will only give me access when I turn off my internet connection, be it...
  8. Google Docs Issues

Google Docs Issues: I will go onto Docs and a notification keeps popping up saying that their was a problem and I need to reload. I do this multiple times in a row, but it still won't stop popping up every 2 or so seconds. It will only give me access when I turn off my internet connection, be it...
  9. opening/saving Word doc attachments in GMail to File Explorer not to Google Docs/Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening/saving Word doc attachments in GMail to File Explorer not to Google Docs/Drive: For the past few days, my Word doc GMail attachments automatically save/download to Google Docs rather than to File Explorer, as it always did before. When I try to open from Download folder in File Explorer, it tries to open then I get a message "The operating system is not...
  10. Google Docs

Google Docs: Just curious. Does anyone here use Google Docs?? 121552