Windows 10: Google Drive Downloads not working in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Google Drive Downloads not working in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If Google Drive downloads are not working in your Edge browser, then here is how you can fix it. Some users have reported being unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 22, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Google Drive Downloads not working in Microsoft Edge

Google Drive Downloads not working in Microsoft Edge Google-Drive-Downloads-not-Working-in-Edge.png
    If Google Drive downloads are not working in your Edge browser, then here is how you can fix it. Some users have reported being unable to download any file from Google Drive in their Edge browser. You don’t see a download option or the file just won’t download. This problem may not occur in other […]

This article Google Drive Downloads not working in Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 22, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Notifications for Google Calendar through edge not showing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving this issue. I understand that you are not receiving notifications for Google Calendar.

As you have already selected the options to display notifications, I would suggest you try clearing the browser cache, cookies, and check if that makes a difference. Refer the steps mentioned in the article

Delete cookies

If that doesn’t work, I would suggest you to try repairing Microsoft Edge and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      on the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Microsoft Edge, and click on it.
    4. Click on Advanced Options.
    5. Now, click on Repair.

If repairing Microsoft Edge doesn’t help, you can try resetting Microsoft Edge. However, before resetting Microsoft Edge, we would suggest you to take a backup of the Favorites. Follow the steps to take a backup:

1. Open Microsoft Edge.
    2. Click on the Ellipsis (…) on the top right corner.
    3. Under General, click on Import or export.
    4. Now, click on Export to file and select the location where you want to export the file.
    5. To Import the favorites, follow the steps from
      1 to 3
      , click on Import from file and select the location.

After exporting the favorites, follow the same steps as mentioned for repairing Microsoft Edge, just click on
    Reset instead of Repair.

Note: Repairing the browser won't affect anything, but resetting will remove your history, cookies, and any settings you might have changed.

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Google Drive Downloads not working in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Google Drive Downloads

2. Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??: I would like to download chrome because I want to be able to access my gmail from the website which doesn't work on edge i just get a 404 error. you'll probably say just use outlook but a lot of the time the emails i need dont come as soon as i need them and if they are...
  3. Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the download of google chrome blocked on edge??: I would like to download chrome because I want to be able to access my gmail from the website which doesn't work on edge i just get a 404 error. you'll probably say just use outlook but a lot of the time the emails i need dont come as soon as i need them and if they are...
  4. Microsoft Edge and Google

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge and Google: I have tried to sync everything between Microsoft Edge and Google but my passwords are not being imported no matter what I do and password manager in Edge is worse than useless. I cannot now log in to my outlook as Edge does not recognise my password even though I have...
  5. Microsoft Edge and Google

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge and Google: I have tried to sync everything between Microsoft Edge and Google but my passwords are not being imported no matter what I do and password manager in Edge is worse than useless. I cannot now log in to my outlook as Edge does not recognise my password even though I have...
  6. Microsoft Edge and Google

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Working with Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Working with Google Drive: After the last windows update, I cannot open files directly from my Desktop Google Drive. Instead, MS Windows opens an appropriate app as MS Office or Adobe PDF reader and then warns:If I copy the same file to a local folder Documents on C, for example - then no problem, the...
  8. Making Google Translate work with Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Making Google Translate work with Microsoft Edge Chromium: Is it anyhow possible to make translation popups of Google translate work in Edge Chromium? Edge, like all the other Chromium derivatives, doesn't handle double tapping/double touch which is the key to select a word and thus bring up the translation popup. Thinking in mouse...
  9. Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to download Google Chrome from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer: Hi, I uninstalled google chrome due to various reasons and tried installing it again through Edge or Internet Explorer. But every time I try to install it says file contained virus and it delete's it. So is there any other way I can install Google Chrome. Please Help me....
  10. Google Search not working in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Google Search not working in Edge: I have google.com.au set as home page as I mainly start browsing with a search. I first started to have problems last night when opening a new TAB for a new search and selecting Home page rather than using the Bing search on the new TAB. As soon as I start typing the search...