Windows 10: Google Drive File Stream

Discus and support Google Drive File Stream in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I installed "Google Drive File Stream" on my Desktop. There appeared a drive with the letter 'G' and named "Google Drive File Stream", in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Sep 30, 2020.

1. Google Drive File Stream

I installed "Google Drive File Stream" on my Desktop.

There appeared a drive with the letter 'G' and named "Google Drive File Stream", in Windows Explorer.

It occupies 23.5 GB.

Google Drive File Stream 5f662413-ab23-4b9e-b6d6-bf40959da4b0?upload=true.jpg

But this drive is not seen under 'Disk Management'.

Google Drive File Stream 600c6107-c968-49eb-a065-682da1094946?upload=true.jpg

No problems otherwise.

Where is this drive situated?

Please help me clarify this occurrence.

Dr. Abdul Rasheed

:)

Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Sep 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Launching new Google Drive / Microsoft Outlook integration, shutting down legacy plugin

Brink, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office Office

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Launching new Google Drive / Microsoft Outlook integration, shutting down legacy plugin

Brink, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Google Drive File Stream

Google Drive Folder Disappears from Quick Access

I've discovered that this is only happening to me when I have both Google Backup and Sync and Google Drive File Stream installed. It seems File Stream is overriding Backup and Sync's place in the Quick Access list.

jwildman16, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Google Drive File Stream

1. Google Drive File Stream - Similar Threads - Google Drive File

2. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Drive: Is there any way to download the the comments and pictures from Google Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-drive/a40b871e-421e-4623-8fa9-d19e1352ed07
  3. Adding google drive to File explorer

Adding google drive to File explorer: how do I add my google drive to my file explorer so i can save files to it like i do to One drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-google-drive-to-file-explorer/1a8bcfe5-7efc-4203-8517-937286c5e67d
  4. Adding google drive to File explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding google drive to File explorer: how do I add my google drive to my file explorer so i can save files to it like i do to One drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-google-drive-to-file-explorer/1a8bcfe5-7efc-4203-8517-937286c5e67d
  5. Adding google drive to File explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Attempting to share a computer's Google File Stream G Drive with locally connected...

Attempting to share a computer's Google File Stream G Drive with locally connected...: Hopefully there's a workaround to this, We have everything working as expected, the Google File Stream drive has shared folders within that communicate and share contents with other computers on our network, unfortunately, we can't leave this running for extended periods of...
  7. need help with google drive file stream windows 10

need help with google drive file stream windows 10: I am totally lost. I need someone to walk me through how to set up drive file stream on my laptop so it syncs. A person. I have searched answers, looked at videos, and cannot follow any of it. Who can help me? I'd be happy to pay someone! I use G-Suite and believe it or not,...
  8. Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office: What’s changing We’re updating Drive File Stream to replace the functionality of the “Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office.” As a result, the outdated plugin will be shut down on June 26, 2019. This only impacts users of the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office....
  9. Apply to test Google Project Stream

in Windows 10 News
    Apply to test Google Project Stream: Streaming media has transformed the way we consume music and video, making it easy to instantly access your favorite content. It’s a technically complex process that has come a long way in a few short years, but the next technical frontier for streaming will be much more...
  10. Kodi App on Google chromecast for streaming video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kodi App on Google chromecast for streaming video: Hi there. It's simple to install KODI on to an Amazon TV firestick (from an android phone simply use Apps2FireTV -- install KODI on the phone and then use the app to install on remote TV firestick --simple). What I want though is to know how to install Kodi on a...