Windows 10: Google drive maintanence

Discus and support Google drive maintanence in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was just notified by Google Drive that I was using 14.9gb of my allocated 15gb if space. How did that happen?? Turns out my "Documents" folder was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kitpzyxmsir, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Google drive maintanence

I was just notified by Google Drive that I was using 14.9gb of my allocated 15gb if space.

How did that happen?? Turns out my "Documents" folder was mysteriously set to sync. I would have never knowingly made that selection. It never showed on my local google drive folder, just online.

So I was tasked with clearing out Google drive on the web.

If you've ever tried that, you know how frustrating it is. Took me hours, literally. I need to avoid this in the future.

I guess I'll have to regularly check that the documents folder hasn't been set to sync, but the trash bin is also a big issue, and can only be cleared in small bits and pieces like the storage.

Is there a better way to do this job, storage and trash bin? Can the trash bin have a set limit or be disabled altogether?

thanks

:)

kitpzyxmsir, Oct 20, 2018
  2. 2workit1 Win User

where is google drive?

Downloaded google drive; clicked open in the DL folder; it listed it in the : Programs on this computer. Went to desktop to look for the google drive icon; but it doesn't exist. Went back to the: programs on this computer; list; and now it is not listed
    in the list. Any ideas? Thanks.

2workit1, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Google Drive

Hi,

Compatibility issues can result to challenges in uploading files to your Google Drive using Internet Explorer 11. In order for us to effectively help you in resolving the concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you tried using other browsers to verify if the same thing occurs?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Feel free to leave any additional information necessary to rectify your issue.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Google drive maintanence

little cat, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

Google drive maintanence

1. Google drive maintanence - Similar Threads - Google drive maintanence

2. windows security maintanence is not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security maintanence is not working in windows 11: Windows security maintanence unable to enable In my laptop.I run powershell in administrative mathod it's not working.Windows security is not showing in services applications. Please help me out....
  3. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Drive: Is there any way to download the the comments and pictures from Google Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-drive/a40b871e-421e-4623-8fa9-d19e1352ed07
  4. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive: Is there any way to download the the comments and pictures from Google Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-drive/a40b871e-421e-4623-8fa9-d19e1352ed07
  5. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Want to create a Set of command line for maintanence

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to create a Set of command line for maintanence: Dear community I want a small help from youIn there anybody who can guide me in creating a Set of command line I think it means a .bat fileDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Sfc /scannow wuauclt /detectnow /updatenow cd/ del /s *.tmp & del /S *.bak & del /S *.old Exit...
  7. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Drive: How to install Google Drive on Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-drive/9d6bd153-1a82-4c20-8b10-11c4f5949f2f
  8. Google drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Google drive: I have decided to use google drive instead of the Microsoft system This what I have done so far. Got the google drive up and running. Open the drive then have drag and drop some documents into the drive just for a test run. My question is how can I setup the drive to auto...
  9. PC Maintanance question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC Maintanance question: My first post so please be gentle with me.Also I am not an expert do sorry for this potentially dumb question ..... My PC runs Windows 10 with office 365 & I use internet explorer with AVG free. In addition I use the following additional free security software once a...
  10. Google Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Drive: I want to buy email tech support for google drive. Does anyone know how much it costs and where I go to upgrade. I am new to all this. thanks. [img] 49047