Windows 10: Google drive plug-in for MS Office?

Discus and support Google drive plug-in for MS Office? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I had the google drive plug-in for MS office products like word, excel which allowed me to access my google drive files directly from excel,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by onlytanmoy, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Google drive plug-in for MS Office?

Hello,
    I had the google drive plug-in for MS office products like word, excel which allowed me to access my google drive files directly from excel, word etc, edit and save them in Gdrive. There used to be a tab named 'Google Drive' in the tool bar...pls refer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5VKX0ZQaZA to see how it looks/works.

Lately I started getting the below pop-up message while launching excel.

Google drive plug-in for MS Office? [​IMG]

Today I uninstalled the drive plug-in and installed the backup & sync as recommended in the pop-up and now I no more see google drive option/tab in my excel. So, how do I get this back or work now?

:)

onlytanmoy, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Source: Google Drive Blog: Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Download: Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Brink, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 13, 2019
  4. cereberus Win User

Google drive plug-in for MS Office?

Free MS Office Alternative

You can run simplified cloud versions of MS office from any pc.

cereberus, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Google drive plug-in for MS Office?

1. Google drive plug-in for MS Office? - Similar Threads - Google drive plug

2. MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  3. MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office: How to upgrade Microsoft word/officde from 2019 to 2021?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office/6c6cf6e5-cd1c-4f47-9c5d-c257520afff1
  4. MS office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS office: Hi I am getting a message when i open MS excel/word etc. "This account doesnt have office yet"I purchased MS office back in 2017, not the subscription product but i bought it outright.As it was 5 years ago I cannot find my product key. It is saying that i need to buy a...
  5. MS Office 365 and MS Office online.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 365 and MS Office online.: Are there any advantages to using MS Office online, if you have a 365 account. Besides the 1TB of space. Gort 142047
  6. Google drive plug-in for MS Office?

Google drive plug-in for MS Office?: Hello, I had the google drive plug-in for MS office products like word, excel which allowed me to access my google drive files directly from excel, word etc, edit and save them in Gdrive. There used to be a tab named 'Google Drive' in the tool bar...pls refer...
  7. Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office: What’s changing We’re updating Drive File Stream to replace the functionality of the “Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office.” As a result, the outdated plugin will be shut down on June 26, 2019. This only impacts users of the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office....
  8. MS Office

MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227
  9. Office 2016 and Google Drive will not work

Office 2016 and Google Drive will not work: I just installed the Google Drive plugin into Office 2016 16.0.4432.1000 64 bit pro. I can not get Google Drive anywhere on the toolbar. Has this ever been fixed? Is there a new version I should d/l? Thank You All This worked in Office 2013 Pro, but I understand that one of...
  10. Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office: With Google Drive, you can keep all your important files in one place, then open them with your choice of apps and devices. Building on this open approach, we recently made it possible to launch your favorite desktop applications directly from Google Drive. And today we’re...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google drive microsoft office plugin