Windows 10: Google Drive PWA Doesn't Show Install on Edge Chromium, any ideas?

Discus and support Google Drive PWA Doesn't Show Install on Edge Chromium, any ideas? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lord_Mithalvaiel [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lord_Mithalvaiel, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Google Drive PWA Doesn't Show Install on Edge Chromium, any ideas?

/u/Lord_Mithalvaiel, Feb 8, 2020

2. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Lentha Q Win User
    Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Feb 8, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Google Drive PWA Doesn't Show Install on Edge Chromium, any ideas?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Google Drive PWA Doesn't Show Install on Edge Chromium, any ideas? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Google Drive PWA Doesn't Show Install on Edge Chromium, any ideas?

1. Google Drive PWA Doesn't Show Install on Edge Chromium, any ideas? - Similar Threads - Google Drive PWA

2. Edge Chromium Extensions - Installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Chromium Extensions - Installing: Hi, We have a third party extension I need to install into Edge, it works in Chrome but for some reason having an issue installing and enabling it in Edge Chromium. The CRX files in located in C:\Program Files (X86)\..\.. as we are not using the Google store etc.. Has...
  3. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  4. Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium?: Will Edge Chromium be pre-installed in future Windows 10 releases? Or, will it have to be installed manually? 154811
  5. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  6. New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In

in Browsers and Email
    New Chromium Edge and Google Sign In: Trying out the new Chromium Edge and it won't let me sign into anything google. Keeps coming up with the following error. I have checked all the settings and everything looks ok. Hope someone can help.Thanks in advance. [img] 149287
  7. YouTube Music PWA installed via Edge Chromium looks amazing

YouTube Music PWA installed via Edge Chromium looks amazing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ohshrimp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esuc12/youtube_music_pwa_installed_via_edge_chromium/
  8. Syncing Edge Chromium with Google account

Syncing Edge Chromium with Google account: Hello, How can I sync Edge Chromium with my Google account and automatically sync bookmarks and extensions? My goal is use browsers interchangeable with Google account synced and have bookmarks and extensions in sync in both browsers. Is this possible? I enabled external...
  9. Offline installer for Chromium Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Offline installer for Chromium Edge: Hello. I have a computer that has an air gap to the world, but I still have need of Chromium Edge. Where can I find an offline installer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline-installer-for-chromium-edge/806ab7c7-cf1c-47d3-9dd4-35ea5dae06d6
  10. Google Drive also marks Chromium-based Microsoft Edge as unsupported

in Windows 10 News
    Google Drive also marks Chromium-based Microsoft Edge as unsupported: After Google Meet and Google Doc, Google Drive is also marked as unsupported in Chromium-powered Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge uses Chromium that also powers Google Chrome, but due to Google’s whitelisting policy, the new browser has been marked as unsupported. If you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does chromium have google drive