Windows 10: Google Drive question I keep clicking on X but it keeps coming back

Discus and support Google Drive question I keep clicking on X but it keeps coming back in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Almost everyday I keep clicking on X but it keeps coming back every other day and it's getting annoying! How do I get rid of the annoying message? 184088 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f23948, Aug 19, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

Google Drive question I keep clicking on X but it keeps coming back

Almost everyday I keep clicking on X but it keeps coming back every other day and it's getting annoying! How do I get rid of the annoying message?

:)

f23948, Aug 19, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Favorite selected keeps coming back

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Try deleting the Favorites in User profile and check if it helps.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you
      can delete the Favorites from there and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 19, 2021
  3. How to Partiton a Hard Drive in Vista

This is a way to get Vista to see another hard drive that is not associated with the OS. There is some times when your new hdd doesn't seem to want to work well with Vista. But, there is a solution in it.

Open the Computer Management By doing these steps.
    • Click on the Start Button
    • Click on Control Panel
    • Click Administrative Tools
    • Double click on Computer Management
    You are now in the Navigation panel of the Computer Management.
    When in Computer Management, you then have to allow the new drive to be recognized.
    • Double click on Storage
    • Double click on Disk Management
    Now in the middle of your screen there is the layout of the Disk Drives that you have. The drives that are partitioned will show by the drive lettering. The others will just show up as having nothing at all in them. Below that there will be the Disk drives that are installed into the computer. You'll see that the primary one will all ways read as "Disk 0". Then you will have Disk 1 and so on. Under the Disks there will also see your CD-Rom drives.. If there is more then one, it will be labeled the same as Disk drives..

On to the Partitioning of the drive in question.
    • Right Click on the drive
    • Click to format the drive or Enable Volume. There will be a series of windows that open up. This is Vista's formatting. Just go threw the windows, and make sure everything is the way you want it to happen.
    • Once the formatting is done, will take some time depending on the drive size.
    • Right click on the drive
    • Click on Mark the Partition as Active
    After you have done those steps, The drive will be up and running threw Vista.

:Side Notes:
    If you are not the Administer to the Os, then you will have to enable it..
    You may also want to redo the drive lettering of it all. But, I really don't see a reason to do so. If you do, you have to redo drive paths and so forth.. A lot of work on something so small...

Cold Storm, Aug 19, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Google Drive question I keep clicking on X but it keeps coming back - Similar Threads - Google Drive question

2. One Drive keeps coming back from the dead

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive keeps coming back from the dead: I absolutely loathe One Drive. I should not be forced to use a service because windows wants me to.Anyway, I've gone through all the steps. I've unlinked my account from one drive, I've deleted all the folders that I know of manually, and I've uninstalled the app from my...
  3. One Drive keeps coming back from the dead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive keeps coming back from the dead: I absolutely loathe One Drive. I should not be forced to use a service because windows wants me to.Anyway, I've gone through all the steps. I've unlinked my account from one drive, I've deleted all the folders that I know of manually, and I've uninstalled the app from my...
  4. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  5. OneDrive Keeps coming back!

OneDrive Keeps coming back!: I want OneDrive COMPLETELY off my system. I didn't even realize my documents and desktop were being uploaded to the cloud, completly unnacceptable!This is a fresh installation of Windows 11 Pro.I have uninstalled it and deleted the folder from c:\users\my name\ however it...
  6. One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back: When I wanted to get rid of One Drive, I deleted the folder which in turn deleted all my synced folders and files much superior cloud services like Megasync and Dropbox don't do that.After I deleted the folder, I re-downloaded everything from the website and it came back....
  7. One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back

One Drive Folder Keeps Coming Back: When I wanted to get rid of One Drive, I deleted the folder which in turn deleted all my synced folders and files much superior cloud services like Megasync and Dropbox don't do that.After I deleted the folder, I re-downloaded everything from the website and it came back....
  8. This keeps coming back...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This keeps coming back...: So not that long ago when I started my laptop there came a message: “scanning and repairing drive C”. I was like okay no worries but every time I restart or something it comes back. I tried to check the drive manually I tried to skip the scanning but nothing seems to work....
  9. Wifi keeps disconnecting, will come back if I click the power button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps disconnecting, will come back if I click the power button: My windows 10 laptop keeps disconnecting from the wifi, the internet stops working and after 10 - 20 seconds it says it is disconnected. If it happens when I click the power button once and turn the computer off and on, it resolves itself until it happens again. This doesn't...
  10. Malware keeps coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware keeps coming back: This softonic PUP is coming back after few restarts of the system. How can i completely delete it? [img] 144542