Windows 10: Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...

Discus and support Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Scenario:Accounts:Regular userAdmin userGoogle Drive desktop was installed under one profile and works normally under that profile.Access is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AngusWilliams24, May 17, 2023.

1. Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...

Scenario:Accounts:Regular userAdmin userGoogle Drive desktop was installed under one profile and works normally under that profile.Access is not allowed when attempts are made to access the drive with a program that was launched with the " Run As Another User" Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is denied" when being accessed from a program that was started with "Run As a Different User"

:)

AngusWilliams24, May 17, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, May 17, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, May 17, 2023
  4. SidKenya Win User

Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...

Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access Denied

I have a Windows 10 pro 64bit partitioned into two disks (Local Disk C and Local Disk G). I'm not able to access my Local Disk G because of a security set up change. I right clicked my Local Disk G, and selected security under
    properties. Then I under Group or users names: I changed the permissions of Authenitcated Users by clicking deny. I now can't access my drive, unfortunately.

How do I restore it back to the way it was such that I can access the drive? Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

SidKenya, May 17, 2023
Thema:

Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...

1. Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is... - Similar Threads - Google Drive reports

2. Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...: Scenario:Accounts:Regular userAdmin userGoogle Drive desktop was installed under one profile and works normally under that profile.Access is not allowed when attempts are made to access the drive with a program that was launched with the " Run As Another User" Google Drive...
  3. Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Drive reports Error: "Location is not available. G:\ is not accessible. Access is...: Scenario:Accounts:Regular userAdmin userGoogle Drive desktop was installed under one profile and works normally under that profile.Access is not allowed when attempts are made to access the drive with a program that was launched with the " Run As Another User" Google Drive...
  4. error "location is not available access is denied" when accessing folders in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error "location is not available access is denied" when accessing folders in the...: At first I tried to use the solutions I got by searching on Google such as Checking "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files. I also followed the first step on this article but nothing worked. Some backstory why I wanna...
  5. error "location is not available access is denied" when accessing folders in the...

error "location is not available access is denied" when accessing folders in the...: At first I tried to use the solutions I got by searching on Google such as Checking "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files. I also followed the first step on this article but nothing worked. Some backstory why I wanna...
  6. G:\ Drive not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G:\ Drive not accessible: When I got my old computer upgraded The G:\ drive somehow became unusable., but files can still be recovered though; as well as it being detected in the windows 10 set up, but yet it says healthy partition....
  7. G:\ Drive not accessible

G:\ Drive not accessible: When I got my old computer upgraded The G:\ drive somehow became unusable., but files can still be recovered though; as well as it being detected in the windows 10 set up, but yet it says healthy partition....
  8. Could not access network location G

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could not access network location G: For some reason, my computer won't let me install software such as Elgato Game Capture Setup. Whenever I try to, It shows me the following picture What do I do? [ATTACH]...
  9. Location is not available: access is denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location is not available: access is denied: Hi, Switching back to PC from Mac. I just got a new laptop and new window 10 installed. I have this error message not sure how I can fix it. c:\Users\xxxx\Documents\ My Music is not accessible c:\Users\xxxx\Documents\ My Videos is not accessible...
  10. Location is not available - can not access C drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location is not available - can not access C drive: Today I was confronted by a error message when I tried to save a file in my Documents folder on the laptop hard drive, C drive. It states: Location is not available X C:\Users\XXXXX\OneDrive\Documents is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or...