Windows 10: Google drive sync at Logoff/Shutdown

Discus and support Google drive sync at Logoff/Shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello Community, I have a script which will create a file and deletes an other file in a Google Drive folder.It's working totally fine When I put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MACSee, Jan 19, 2021.

1. MACSee Win User

Google drive sync at Logoff/Shutdown

Hello Community,

I have a script which will create a file and deletes an other file in a Google Drive folder.It's working totally fine

When I put that script under run> gpedit.msc> logoff script and then logoff from thge computer it doesn't work.

Personally I think it doesn't wait until the file is synced with google drive.

I tired so far to use a .exe, python, shell file and nothing worked.

Is there a way to delay the logoff process until everything is synced?

Thank you in advance!

Sincerly Michael

:)

MACSee, Jan 19, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing.

Hi, the shutdown sound simply doesn't have time to play in most cases. That's been discussed previously on tenforums.

I don't see log on/off sounds listed- did you add those options? e.g.
    How to Change the Windows 10 Logoff, Logon, and Shutdown Sounds in Windows 10

Perhaps see:

dalchina, Jan 19, 2021
  3. little cat, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Google drive sync at Logoff/Shutdown

regedit inserted logon, logoff, and shutdown sounds not playing.

I knew about that.
    I set them as something else, so it sounds like XP, if that's what you're asking.

EmattpoYou, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Google drive sync at Logoff/Shutdown

1. Google drive sync at Logoff/Shutdown - Similar Threads - Google drive sync

2. Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing: I added Google Drive to my windows explorer. I then proceeded to update some folder names and add some files inside that "attached" drive. When I went to look for the new folders and files via my phone hooked to my Google Drive, those new folders/files were not showing up....
  3. Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Drive on Windows Explorer no syncing: I added Google Drive to my windows explorer. I then proceeded to update some folder names and add some files inside that "attached" drive. When I went to look for the new folders and files via my phone hooked to my Google Drive, those new folders/files were not showing up....
  4. Google Drive for Desktop not syncing on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Google Drive for Desktop not syncing on Windows PC: [ATTACH]This post covers what to do if the Google Drive for Desktop is not syncing on Windows 11/10. Without any second thought, it’s almost impossible to find a competitor for Google Drive. From a good amount of free storage, robust security to the cheap paid plans,...
  5. Google Sync

Google Sync: I repeatedly get messages to sync with Google though I have repeatedly done it via settings & confirmed request. If you look at settings it says sync failed but mail is sync'd. I get this message almost daily - help!...
  6. syncing google drive on multiple accounts

syncing google drive on multiple accounts: My family has a shared computer. Everyone has an account. Everyone has their own google drive. How do we set it up so that each user account backup and sync to their own google account without affecting other people's google account? Paul 164088
  7. Shortcut to combine logoff and shutdown?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut to combine logoff and shutdown?: Windows 10 Home 64 bit running 20xx build. 2 users in the same laptop. If one user shutsdown the laptop without logging off, the next time another users goes to shutdown, it says that the other user is still logged in. So I am looking for a solution that gracefully logs out...
  8. Google Drive, sync problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Drive, sync problem: I reinstalled Google Drive and the Drive icon showed up in the notifications bar on the bottom right side of the screen. The Drive got synced but a week later I found that the drive icon is missing and my files on the Drive are not synced anymore. Note: it is not the Google...
  9. how to stop google drive sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop google drive sync: I want to stop google drive sync but I am not able to find it on my computer. Instructions on Microsoft said: Open parameters. Open my Account and I am supposed to see Synchro of account, I do NOT see that option. Thank you for your assistance. Vérifier si vos autres...
  10. Sync same folder with OneDrive and Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync same folder with OneDrive and Google Drive: Can a same folder be Sync with OneDrive and Google Drive. Any harm. 114123