Windows 10: Google Drive: "The page isn't redirecting properly "

Discus and support Google Drive: "The page isn't redirecting properly " in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I just did a clean install of Windows 10, everything is working great. Only one issue that I am having, whenever I try to download a file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anonjwm, Mar 28, 2017.

1. anonjwm Win User

Google Drive: "The page isn't redirecting properly "

Hello,

I just did a clean install of Windows 10, everything is working great.

Only one issue that I am having, whenever I try to download a file from Google Drive, it will never load.

In Firefox it will send me to a page saying "The page isn't redirecting properly " (Can be seen in the screenshot)

I thought this was a Firefox issue at first but I am getting a similar error in Internet Explorer as well.

I went to the Internet Options and made sure everything was on default settings, and this still happens.

I am not having any other issues from downloading files from any other sites, AFAIK.

Another interesting thing is that it will let me upload files to Google Drive. And I am able to download files on my other computer and Android.

Any help or suggestions would be great!

Thank you.

Google Drive: "The page isn't redirecting properly " [​IMG]

:)

anonjwm, Mar 28, 2017
  2. JS8888 Win User

NO ACCESS TO CNN OR GOOGLE WITH WINDOWS 10

WINDOWS 10 HAS INTENTIALLY BLOCKED ACCESS TO ALL GOOGLE WEB SITES PLUS IT HAS BLOCKED ACCESS TO CNN.COM. IT REDIRECTS TO BING WHICH THEN BLOCKS THE PAGES. (PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED) ALSO NOT ABLE TO DELETE "BING". ISN'T THIS AGAINST THE FCC'S FREEDOM
    OF THE INTERNET ACCESS RULE? WILL HAVE TO WRITE AND ASK.

JS8888, Mar 28, 2017
  3. Lumia " The Future is Here "

This is a support forum, not a complaints department.

I suggest you directly submit your complaints about hardware to Nokia and software to Microsoft.

Also it often helps to read reviews when switching platforms to make sure it suits your needs. From what you've said the Lumia 820 clearly doesn't suit you.

psychomania---01, Mar 28, 2017
  4. anonjwm Win User

Update: I just installed Google Chrome to test this. I was able to download files from drive.

However with Firefox and IE, I am not able to. LTSB does not include edge.

anonjwm, Mar 28, 2017
  5. anonjwm Win User
    Bump, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

anonjwm, Mar 28, 2017
  6. Samuria Win User
    Why don't you have the Google drive app on the PC it syncs on its own then

Samuria, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Drive: "The page isn't redirecting properly " - Similar Threads - Google Drive page

2. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page: I cannot connect my internet to my college network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-page-is-not-redirecting-to-browser-for-login/2a3fd9ff-cbb6-4138-9712-a50cf617e5e8
  3. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page: I cannot connect my internet to my college network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-page-is-not-redirecting-to-browser-for-login/2a3fd9ff-cbb6-4138-9712-a50cf617e5e8
  4. Wi-Fi page is not redirecting to browser for login page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot access My Google Drive or any Google support pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access My Google Drive or any Google support pages: Since Monday 24th October,1 I am unable to access My Google Drive on one of my Google accounts on my laptop 2 cannot access any Google services, 3 cannot preview attachments such as jpgs or pdfs on the same laptop. I’ve checked the internet connection, as well as did the...
  6. Google page

Google page: For a while now, when I open the Google page to search for something, it shifts upward, whites out then shifts back down again before I can type. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-page/3d47df30-7edb-46c2-aa81-354b6ed7ecc4
  7. page being redirected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    page being redirected: Every time I sigh onto the aol.com page it is redirected from aol.com to guce advertising or guce.aol.comcom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-being-redirected/241373d0-9a78-4acf-b48d-456f4a59cedb"
  8. Tired of redirections to home page

Tired of redirections to home page: Hi, Near a half of times I enter a Microsoft web page, from Google or from another MS page, I get redirected to the home page. I captured one of the requests but, except for the 301 redirection, I cannot figure out if something is causing such behavior....
  9. Tired of redirections to home page

Tired of redirections to home page: Hi, Near a half of times I enter a Microsoft web page, from Google or from another MS page, I get redirected to the home page. I captured one of the requests but, except for the 301 redirection, I cannot figure out if something is causing such behavior. Regards, Mauro....
  10. Google redirection localhost.world

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google redirection localhost.world: I have Windows 10 . And sometime i have a cmd popup show and close my chrome browser. After if i do a search on google, it's redirect to a fake google. I go to internet option, connection, network configuration, i have this: [img] I have cleanup with kasperky,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google drive the page isn’t redirecting properly