Windows 10: Google Drive won't work on my laptop. Desktop is fine.

Discus and support Google Drive won't work on my laptop. Desktop is fine. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I realize this isn't Google, but Google seems to be out of suggestions.Was away from home for about 10 days, using my laptop Dell Inspiron 5000 series... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaleMWebb, Sep 30, 2022.

1. DaleMWebb Win User

Google Drive won't work on my laptop. Desktop is fine.

I realize this isn't Google, but Google seems to be out of suggestions.Was away from home for about 10 days, using my laptop Dell Inspiron 5000 series instead of my desktop Dell XPS8940. Both are running newly updated versions of Windows 11 beta. All that time I was unable to log in to Google Drive for Desktops. Could get to my account on the web, but not on my laptop. Have deleted Google Drive from the laptop and reinstalled and tried pretty much all the troubleshooting tips on the web. When I came home, booted up my desktop, and everything is normal; both drives f

:)

DaleMWebb, Sep 30, 2022

2. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Sep 30, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. rfpboxer Win User

edit google drive desktop sync context menu

Any suggestions on editing the context menu for the new and improved <smirk> google drive desktop sync. Options are fine but don't want them to take up so much of the screen on a laptop that i have to scroll to see all the choices. I'm thinking how to make it a cascade menu? Ideas. Thank you so much for your consideration. Have a great one!
    Randolph
    Google Drive won't work on my laptop.  Desktop is fine. [​IMG]

rfpboxer, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Google Drive won't work on my laptop. Desktop is fine. - Similar Threads - Google Drive won't

2. Keyboard works fine on other computer but not on my Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard works fine on other computer but not on my Desktop: I have a Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Platinum keyboard running on Window 10.The keyboard has worked on my desktop for many years with no issues, however today when turning on my computer im finding certain keys are not working. I had spent a lot of time troubleshooting assuming it...
  3. Keyboard works fine on other computer but not on my Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard works fine on other computer but not on my Desktop: I have a Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Platinum keyboard running on Window 10.The keyboard has worked on my desktop for many years with no issues, however today when turning on my computer im finding certain keys are not working. I had spent a lot of time troubleshooting assuming it...
  4. Google Drive won't work on my laptop. Desktop is fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Drive won't work on my laptop. Desktop is fine.: I realize this isn't Google, but Google seems to be out of suggestions.Was away from home for about 10 days, using my laptop Dell Inspiron 5000 series instead of my desktop Dell XPS8940. Both are running newly updated versions of Windows 11 beta. All that time I was unable to...
  5. Working with Google Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Working with Google Drive: After the last windows update, I cannot open files directly from my Desktop Google Drive. Instead, MS Windows opens an appropriate app as MS Office or Adobe PDF reader and then warns:If I copy the same file to a local folder Documents on C, for example - then no problem, the...
  6. Google Drive for Desktop

Google Drive for Desktop: I just found out about Google Drive for Desktop. This site says Google Drive's much-anticipated desktop reboot is on schedule for this fall. However, it is now available for download, well ahead of schedule, which makes me a little beta nervous. Also, I'd like an explanation...
  7. Google Chrome Won't Work

Google Chrome Won't Work: All of a sudden in January of this year, Chrome would no longer load on my laptop. Since then no matter what I do, I cannot get it to load, and I always get the same error message: Error code: STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_HASH I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling chrome...
  8. Google, Google Chrome, Youtube and Google Drive will not work on my laptop!

Google, Google Chrome, Youtube and Google Drive will not work on my laptop!: Help! No matter what browser I try my laptop will not open any google websites when connected to the wifi. This even happens when I use Incognito mode. My family connect to the same wifi/router and don't seem to have this issue. There was an update my laptop decided to go...
  9. Favorites and Bar don't work on one Laptop but work fine on Desktop

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites and Bar don't work on one Laptop but work fine on Desktop: Here is info from both computers that might assist in troubleshooting my problem. Trying to Import from IE shows "couldn't import favorites." In both of the following instances identical lists of my favorites and contents of Favorites Bar appear in both laptop and desktop...
  10. Google Desktop won't work after computer reset. Working fine before.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Desktop won't work after computer reset. Working fine before.: After a number of things not working as wanted and my XPS 8700 running slower and slower I went for the 'reset' option in Windows 10 Home. (I had forgotten how much work it is to reinstall all the programs I like to use.) Everything works fine except for Google Desktop. It...