Windows 10: Google Drive

Discus and support Google Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to buy email tech support for google drive. Does anyone know how much it costs and where I go to upgrade. I am new to all this. thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by susanpeabody, May 1, 2016.

1. Google Drive

I want to buy email tech support for google drive. Does anyone know how much it costs and where I go to upgrade. I am new to all this. thanks.

Google Drive [​IMG]

:)

susanpeabody, May 1, 2016

2. The action can't be completed because the file is open in COM Surrogate.

This ERROR involves privacy. Microsoft is showing how little they car about privacy. Your comment is arrogant and condescending.

Google Drive, May 1, 2016
  3. google Win User
    Still no software update for N90!!! Google Drive :(

Is there anyone here can tell us when N90 firmware are available?

google, May 1, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

Google Drive

RWOne, May 1, 2016
  5. I know the basic program is free but they want me to upgrade to get technical support. Is that free also. If not do you know what it costs.

susanpeabody, May 1, 2016
  6. RWOne Win User
    Let's try this.

What is the issue you are having with Google Drive?

With whom did you speak ("They") that wanted you to upgrade, and upgrade to what specific product? Google apps for business perhaps?

RWOne, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Google Drive

1. Google Drive - Similar Threads - Google Drive

2. i don't want google drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i don't want google drive.: a friend sent me photos as she always has and when i click on them it takes me to google drivee which i had disable. i want nothing to do with it.they used to just open normally.. It's in aol mail. can you help me? i know it's part of chrome but they don't answer everthank...
  3. i don't want google drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i don't want google drive.: a friend sent me photos as she always has and when i click on them it takes me to google drivee which i had disable. i want nothing to do with it.they used to just open normally.. It's in aol mail. can you help me? i know it's part of chrome but they don't answer everthank...
  4. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  5. Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive not working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11 does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom disappear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update,...
  6. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  7. Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update

Desktop display issue and google drive nit working after windows 11 update: Hi there, my computer with windows 11does not work properly after windows update automatically installed. The desktop tool bar at the bottom dispear, can not update resolution, Google drive not working etc. After I get into recovery mode to uninstalled the quality update, it...
  8. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  9. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  10. Google Drive vignettes

Google Drive vignettes: Dans Google Drive les fichiers récemment importés n’affichent plus de vignettes alors que les fichiers plus anciens affichent correctement leurs vignettes. Quelqu’un aurait-il une idée pour corriger ce problème. J’ai constaté ce souci depuis hier…Voici une capture d'écran...