Windows 10: Google Duo for the Web

Discus and support Google Duo for the Web in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Google Duo now available for the Web... https://duo.google.com/about/ 128790 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Edwin, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Edwin Win User

Google Duo for the Web

Edwin, Mar 12, 2019

2. google duo

When google duo (video call app) will be available for windows smart phones ?

shintogeorge129, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Is it possible to install the video app "Google Duo" on my PC

You can use google hangouts as its web based. Duo may work with chromebooks, not Windows for now.

tamara_sadel, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Google Duo for the Web

Google Mobile app result - Web: No Gateway Reply

Using Google Mobile (search) app v2.03 (14) [788], on Symbian system s60v3.2 on Nokia n79.

Perform search and click on an item in the list of results. Very often the Web browser will start up and instead of displaying referenced page, a warning will pop up-

Web: No Gateway Reply!

If I return to the list of results, and click on the Google cached version of the link, the Web browser WILL display the page properly.

If I then Click on Google's reference to the "current page" in the outer frame of the cached page, it also will then properly display the current page.

This leads me to believe that there is something about the links on the initial Google page of results that the Symbian Web browser cannot deal with.

Any thoughts, suggestions welcomed!

kurtkaufman---01, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Google Duo for the Web

1. Google Duo for the Web - Similar Threads - Google Duo Web

2. Google web pages not loading completely.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google web pages not loading completely.: I am having trouble with google pages in my laptop. Google domain pages aren't loading completely e.g in gmail the icons of settings, next, select etc arenta visible. Even in the Google home page the various Google services tab is not working. I have checked it in Edge,...
  3. A new look for Google Translate on the web

in Windows 10 News
    A new look for Google Translate on the web: It’s been twelve years since the launch of Google Translate, and since then Translate has evolved to keep up with the ways people use it. Initially translating between English and Arabic only, we now translate 30 trillion sentences per year across 103 languages. Google...
  4. The State of the Web at Google I/O 2018

in Windows 10 News
    The State of the Web at Google I/O 2018: The web is a global treasure, and has many strengths we all enjoy. It is a distribution platform like no other, providing people around the world access to a diverse range of content and enabling businesses to reach customers wherever they are. Underpinning the web’s success...
  5. New UI updates for Google Drive on the web

in Windows 10 News
    New UI updates for Google Drive on the web: We’re making some updates to the look and feel of Google Drive on the web. There’s no change in functionality, but some icons and buttons have moved, and there’s a range of visual tweaks to align with Google’s latest material design principles. We built that this new...
  6. Issues with Devolo duo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with Devolo duo: Hello everyone, I have been using Devolo duo 500 wifi for 3 months without any issues but it suddenly stopped working yesterday. The wifi appears on all my devices (laptop, tablet, phones) and all are connected to it but none can access Internet. On my PC, when I...
  7. Google Chrome Expanding user protections on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Expanding user protections on the web: One of the advantages of the web is that it allows developers to create any type of experience they can imagine, which has led to the rich diversity of content available on the web today. While most content producers are interested in providing excellent experiences for their...
  8. Google: Building a safer web, for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Google: Building a safer web, for everyone: Today is Safer Internet Day, a moment for technology companies, nonprofit organizations, security firms, and people around the world to focus on online safety, together. To mark the occasion, we’re rolling out new tools, and some useful reminders, to help protect you from...
  9. Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Google announces major improvements to Gmail on the web: Email is a necessity for most of us. We use it to stay in touch with colleagues and friends, keep up with the latest news, manage to-dos at home or at work—we just can’t live without it. Today we announced major improvements to Gmail on the web to help people be more...
  10. Google: Here’s to more HTTPS on the web!

in Windows 10 News
    Google: Here’s to more HTTPS on the web!: Security has always been critical to the web, but challenges involved in site migration have inhibited HTTPS adoption for several years. In the interest of a safer web for all, at Google we’ve worked alongside many others across the online ecosystem to better understand and...