Windows 10: Google Duo for the Web

Discus and support Google Duo for the Web in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Google Duo now available for the Web... https://duo.google.com/about/ 128790 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Edwin, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Edwin Win User

Google Duo for the Web

Edwin, Mar 12, 2019

2. google duo

When google duo (video call app) will be available for windows smart phones ?

shintogeorge129, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Is it possible to install the video app "Google Duo" on my PC

You can use google hangouts as its web based. Duo may work with chromebooks, not Windows for now.

tamara_sadel, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Google Duo for the Web

Google Mobile app result - Web: No Gateway Reply

Using Google Mobile (search) app v2.03 (14) [788], on Symbian system s60v3.2 on Nokia n79.

Perform search and click on an item in the list of results. Very often the Web browser will start up and instead of displaying referenced page, a warning will pop up-

Web: No Gateway Reply!

If I return to the list of results, and click on the Google cached version of the link, the Web browser WILL display the page properly.

If I then Click on Google's reference to the "current page" in the outer frame of the cached page, it also will then properly display the current page.

This leads me to believe that there is something about the links on the initial Google page of results that the Symbian Web browser cannot deal with.

Any thoughts, suggestions welcomed!

kurtkaufman---01, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Google Duo for the Web

1. Google Duo for the Web - Similar Threads - Google Duo Web

2. Open a google web page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open a google web page: Hello Community, I have an HP desktop PC with IO of windows 10 home. I am using Google Chrome for my web searching, every time I open a new window the page will not fill my monitor screen then I have to click on the little square box in the upper right of the page then click...
  3. Open a google web page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open a google web page: Hello Community, I have an HP desktop PC with IO of windows 10 home. I am using Google Chrome for my web searching, every time I open a new window the page will not fill my monitor screen then I have to click on the little square box in the upper right of the page then click...
  4. Open a google web page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Google DUO web on EDGE 87.0.664.60 locks Video in Portrait mode.

in Browsers and Email
    Google DUO web on EDGE 87.0.664.60 locks Video in Portrait mode.: Google DUO web version of Video on EDGE Chrome Version 87.0.664.60 (Official build) (64-bit) has the video of own camera locked in portrait mode. There is no provision to change to landscape. There is a fifth icon missing in between the call controls present in Firefox and...
  6. Google Duo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Google Duo: How to download Google Duo to my Windows 10 Desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-duo/fc1a7f6b-36a4-4ff1-b9f0-c477b2df9c6d
  7. Center Google Web Page - How?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Center Google Web Page - How?: How can I center my Google Web Page? I followed the below steps, but when I closed, the new position did not stay. I use Windows 10, Google and Microsoft Edge, but I do not use Google Chrome. Thanks, Jerry Regedit32 Moderator Jul 16, 2017 Assuming you can still see part...
  8. How to install Google Duo on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Google Duo on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Google Duo app is not available for Windows 10. But Google has released a web app for its voice and video calling service. With the power of Progressive Web Apps, Google Duo can also be installed using Edge browser on Windows [...] This post How to...
  9. Google: Building a safer web, for everyone

in Windows 10 News
    Google: Building a safer web, for everyone: Today is Safer Internet Day, a moment for technology companies, nonprofit organizations, security firms, and people around the world to focus on online safety, together. To mark the occasion, we’re rolling out new tools, and some useful reminders, to help protect you from...
  10. Google: Here’s to more HTTPS on the web!

in Windows 10 News
    Google: Here’s to more HTTPS on the web!: Security has always been critical to the web, but challenges involved in site migration have inhibited HTTPS adoption for several years. In the interest of a safer web for all, at Google we’ve worked alongside many others across the online ecosystem to better understand and...