Windows 10: Google DUO web on EDGE 87.0.664.60 locks Video in Portrait mode.

Discus and support Google DUO web on EDGE 87.0.664.60 locks Video in Portrait mode. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Google DUO web version of Video on EDGE Chrome Version 87.0.664.60 (Official build) (64-bit) has the video of own camera locked in portrait mode. There... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Win7ine, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Win7ine Win User

Google DUO web on EDGE 87.0.664.60 locks Video in Portrait mode.

Google DUO web version of Video on EDGE Chrome Version 87.0.664.60 (Official build) (64-bit) has the video of own camera locked in portrait mode. There is no provision to change to landscape. There is a fifth icon missing in between the call controls present in Firefox and also Google Chrome but not in Edge ... Same issue was apparently present in some earlier Google Chrome versions ... and never in FireFox.

:)

Win7ine, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Google Duo for the Web

Google Duo now available for the Web...

Google Duo for the Web

Google DUO web on EDGE 87.0.664.60 locks Video in Portrait mode. [​IMG]

Edwin, Dec 16, 2020
  3. google duo

When google duo (video call app) will be available for windows smart phones ?

shintogeorge129, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Sellis67 Win User

Portrait video on lumia 920

Why is my video locked into landscape mode? When I turn my phone to portrait I want the video to turn from landscape into portrait but it doesn't. It just stays in landscape. Wtf??

Sellis67, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Google DUO web on EDGE 87.0.664.60 locks Video in Portrait mode. - Similar Threads - Google DUO web

2. Permanently Remove Portrait Display Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently Remove Portrait Display Mode: I have rotation lock "on" in my laptop's settings, however my screen will still turn to portrait mode while my laptop is closed and I have to go into display settings and reset it to landscape after unlocking. I have an Inspiron 14 5410 2-in-1.Is there a way to permanently...
  3. Permanently Remove Portrait Display Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently Remove Portrait Display Mode: I have rotation lock "on" in my laptop's settings, however my screen will still turn to portrait mode while my laptop is closed and I have to go into display settings and reset it to landscape after unlocking. I have an Inspiron 14 5410 2-in-1.Is there a way to permanently...
  4. Snap windows in portrait mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snap windows in portrait mode: Hi all,Looking for some help here. Allow me to share my set-up.I have two external monitors, one i use directly infront of me in traditional landscape mode - and the other to the right in portrait orientation. I mainly use this 2nd screen for my instant messaging function...
  5. Google Duo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Google Duo: How to download Google Duo to my Windows 10 Desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-duo/fc1a7f6b-36a4-4ff1-b9f0-c477b2df9c6d
  6. Portrait to Lanscape mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Portrait to Lanscape mode: I can't paste an Excel sheet in landscape mode. It just copies it in the Portrait mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/portrait-to-lanscape-mode/e2104875-2830-4c2f-9156-a66792c186b4
  7. How to install Google Duo on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Google Duo on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Google Duo app is not available for Windows 10. But Google has released a web app for its voice and video calling service. With the power of Progressive Web Apps, Google Duo can also be installed using Edge browser on Windows [...] This post How to...
  8. Google Duo for the Web

in Browsers and Email
    Google Duo for the Web: Google Duo now available for the Web... https://duo.google.com/about/ 128790
  9. microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft edge not playing videos in some web pages: I am using windows 10 and Microsoft edge for my web experience and have done so for some time now. everything worked fine up until a couple of weeks or so, ago. now, when viewing some websites that have videos in the content, some of those videos open up and after it...
  10. Google Chrome becomes slow after viewing web videos

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome becomes slow after viewing web videos: Each time i watch a video in Chrome the browser start to behave weird, if i am on the same tab as the video playback and i try to type a word to search or url in URL bar and press enter the browser's loading icon never stops spining and i must close that tab and create a new...