Windows 10: Google Earth Download Fails Repeatedly in Different Web Browsers

Discus and support Google Earth Download Fails Repeatedly in Different Web Browsers in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; (TYPO: DonHamfrick; should be ) Using HP Pavilion Notebook 27-g161us (Intel Core i3-5020U CPU @2.20GHz 2.19GHz) with Windows 10 through McDonalds' free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DonHamrick, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Google Earth Download Fails Repeatedly in Different Web Browsers

(TYPO: DonHamfrick; should be ) Using HP Pavilion Notebook 27-g161us (Intel Core i3-5020U CPU @2.20GHz 2.19GHz) with Windows 10 through McDonalds' free wi-fi in two different cities on separate occasions to download Google Earth in different web browsers (Firefox, Google Chrome, MS Edge, and IExplorer). The download attempts has failed repeatedly at the last second of downloading. Is something wrong with Google Earth install program?

TO SYSTEM TECHS: Can you correct typo "DonHamfrick" to ""? Or, can you delete my account to let me create a new account with same email address?

:)

DonHamrick, Oct 21, 2015

2. How do i install a free app

Google Earth would be your solution:

Google Earth

You can load it up in your favorite web browser.

If you prefer an app:

Google Earth for Windows

Andre Da Costa, Oct 21, 2015
  3. google earth

does Microsoft off a google earth type app? I really don't want to use google chrome as a web browser.

LewisWilbur, Oct 21, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Google Earth Download Fails Repeatedly in Different Web Browsers

Nope, downloads an installs fine for me just now.

Ztruker, Oct 21, 2015
  5. Whatever code occurs in the last second of download might be caused by McDonald's wi-fi disrupting the final second of the download. I am not a programmer. I don't know. Next chance I get I will use a different wi-fi hotspot to see what happens.

DonHamrick, Oct 21, 2015
  6. Yes it has to be them as just loaded ok for me as well

hTconeM9user, Oct 21, 2015
  7. YOU
    You Win User
    Try to download from a different website.

8. Cliff S New Member

@Brink or @z3r010 will probably take care of that*Smile

Cliff S, Oct 21, 2015
  9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello @DonHamrick, *Smile

You user name has been corrected.

Brink, Oct 21, 2015
  10. I went to a McDonald's in yet another city (traveling the interstate) and finally downloaded and installed Google Earth. Working like a charm.

CASE CLOSED!

DonHamrick, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Google Earth Download Fails Repeatedly in Different Web Browsers - Similar Threads - Google Earth Download

2. google earth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google earth: I am having error installing google earth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/d948c2d8-aeaf-490c-bc15-93951f8fd05d
  3. google earth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google earth: I am having error installing google earth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/d948c2d8-aeaf-490c-bc15-93951f8fd05d
  4. google earth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  6. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  7. google earth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google earth: unable to down load google earth with Windows 10 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/0efa584d-1cbc-44ee-934d-a65bb0612afb
  8. Google earth

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Google earth: Hi, Trying install upgrade on Google earth pro and got error 1680. Can anybody help please. Ralph https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/b15712c9-8d08-4e6a-b039-be7f89e03f52
  9. Google Earth

Google Earth: One of my favorite Windows programs is Google Earth, in the couple of previous builds that I installed it on crashed the entire system forcing a Windows repair. I was wondering if anyone here had tried it out in any of the recent builds and how it went? P.S. Why does spell...
  10. Where is Google Earth

Where is Google Earth: Backround info; My daughter bought me a new iPhone Said I had to install icloud on my pc so I could use Find My Phone. Started but cancelled the download. Now Google Earth won't work. Uninstalled and downloaded lasted version. Apps show up on screen but nothing happens when I...