Windows 10: Google Earth problems

Discus and support Google Earth problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This latest W10 seems to have a problem with Google Earth. No icon appears on the desktop, so after shutting down a new installation, there is no way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tinmar49, Nov 23, 2015.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Google Earth problems

This latest W10 seems to have a problem with Google Earth. No icon appears on the desktop, so after shutting down a new installation, there is no way to reload the program. Anyone else having this problem?

:)

tinmar49, Nov 23, 2015

2. windows 10 compatibility

I had google earth on my windows 7 laptop. Worked fine for years. Got a new laptop running windows 10. Loaded google earth. When navigating, google earth locks up. Nothing on the screen works. The only way out of the problem is to close the program
    and start over. I have tried uninstlalling, re-installilng. No difference.

I tried loading google earth pro. same problem. when navigating, it locks up. I have tried it with three different internet browsers. Same problem.

So............Seems there is a problem with windows 10 and google earth. Any help would be appreciated. I use google earth every day and don't like to use my old laptop and then have to switch to my new one.

Thanks

RichardHusby, Nov 23, 2015
  3. Google earth stops working in Windows 10

After installing windows 10 Google earth stopped working.

I tried to download but got an error message to say cannot down load to your present settings.

Has anyone had a similar problem and if so how did you get Google earth back, Please

[Original Title: Google earth]

Mutlu TRNC, Nov 23, 2015
  4. Raner Win User

Google Earth problems

If you don't have a desktop shortcut for Google Earth...
    Click on start menu then click all apps then find Google Earth on the list. When you find click on it and google earth it will open.
    Or you right click on it and pin it to start menu or you can right click and open file location and find the short cut and send to
    (create shotcut)desktop... Note: I have it on my windows 10 works fine...

Raner, Nov 23, 2015
Thema:

Google Earth problems

1. Google Earth problems - Similar Threads - Google Earth problems

2. google earth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google earth: I am having error installing google earth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/d948c2d8-aeaf-490c-bc15-93951f8fd05d
  3. google earth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google earth: I am having error installing google earth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/d948c2d8-aeaf-490c-bc15-93951f8fd05d
  4. google earth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  6. Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old Google Earth/Google Earth Pro: How do i get the older version of Google Earth back, it had all my Ancestry from all over the World pinned on it. When i installed 365 it replaced it with PRO which has not got my Ancestry pins on it. How can i recover it, I do not have a restore point....
  7. google earth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    google earth: unable to down load google earth with Windows 10 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/0efa584d-1cbc-44ee-934d-a65bb0612afb
  8. Google earth

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Google earth: Hi, Trying install upgrade on Google earth pro and got error 1680. Can anybody help please. Ralph https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-earth/b15712c9-8d08-4e6a-b039-be7f89e03f52
  9. Google Earth

Google Earth: One of my favorite Windows programs is Google Earth, in the couple of previous builds that I installed it on crashed the entire system forcing a Windows repair. I was wondering if anyone here had tried it out in any of the recent builds and how it went? P.S. Why does spell...
  10. google earth problems

google earth problems: Iv'e just tried to run Google Earth and it failed. Windows tried to repair it without success, so I uninstalled it. Reinstallation has failed to produce a working copy. I'm sure that it has worked during this build (9926), has anyone had trouble lately? 4658